THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin/Clarkson were both putting up decent numbers for the Lakers *shrugs*

Dude was about to be cut before the game against the Nets. He turned that opportunity into millions of dollars..

His underdog run with Knicks was one of the greatest during this social media generation. Lin was buzzing all across the nation....word to the Raptors away game being a home game for the Knicks during that run. 

i remember arguing with a dude on facebook who kept insisting that lin was as good as yao 
laugh.gif

he had a decent week with the knicks and hasn't done anything since

the rockets, lakers and knicks (all major markets) gave him a chance to prove himself as something more than a fluke and after all these years he's failed to improve at all. I remember dudes saying the knicks made a HUGE mistake letting him go 
roll.gif
Look at the knicks since letting him go though
roll.gif
if you think the current state of the knicks is because they let go of jeremy lin, you dont know much about basketball

in fact their ONLY 50 win season since 1999 was the year after they got rid of jeremy's trash self

if you think the current state of the knicks is because they let go of jeremy lin, you dont know much about basketball

in fact their ONLY 50 win season since 1999 was the year after they got rid of jeremy's trash self

I'm saying. Dudes be trying to hard to come at the Knicks

1. I was joking, chill

2. Knicks probably wouldn't have made the playoffs without him that season

1. I was joking, chill

you mean the year that he "lead" the team to the playoffs but couldnt man up to play a single playoff game because how how badly miami exposed him in the regular season?

then getting an invite to team usa that summer and being to scared to show up?

his entire existence is a fraud 

1. I was joking, chill

you mean the year that he "lead" the team to the playoffs but couldnt man up to play a single playoff game because how how badly miami exposed him in the regular season?

Lol when did i say he lead?

Do the knicks make the playoffs that year without him or nah?

Why you going so hard to hate? :lol:

Last edited:

i remember arguing with a dude on facebook who kept insisting that lin was as good as yao 
laugh.gif

he had a decent week with the knicks and hasn't done anything since

the rockets, lakers and knicks (all major markets) gave him a chance to prove himself as something more than a fluke and after all these years he's failed to improve at all. I remember dudes saying the knicks made a HUGE mistake letting him go 
roll.gif
Look at the knicks since letting him go though
roll.gif
huh whut

Um, I'm pretty sure he does, in fact, exist. I saw him in person once. Didn't appear to be a hologram or a robot or anything.

Last edited:
Scrolled back a few pages and we got dudes saying BestBrook isn't skilled just athletic?
you trying to say that westbrook is fundamentally sound.:lol:   watch how bad hes going to become when he loses that athleticism..... 
He has always struck me as the kind of athlete who has been the best since his youth and the coaches didn't really push fundamentals, because he was so much better that everyone else. Even Bron said it was never asked of him to go down to the post until he was well into his NBA career. He was the best player on the floor growing up, why have him go down to the post and wait to get the ball? When he is the point guard essentially.

Kind of like A.I., when he lost that first step, what else was there to fall back on? Direct opposite of Andre Miller, late 30's, never had athleticism, and is still around soley because of fundamentals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom