THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ no clue why my last reply in the thread was saved on here

Last edited:
I know it's only preseason, but the Clippers really lost by 42 points?!? And they have the warriors up next?

Yikes.

I know it's only preseason, but the Clippers really lost by 42 points?!? And they have the warriors up next?

Yikes.
Not getting past the second round yet again 
mean.gif

No team that gets past the second round loses a pre season game by 42 points

Last edited:
A lot of assumptions based off one game. Caboloco has shown the exact opposite of what you described before. That's like watching one good game from him and calling him the next T-Mac.

More often that not, a teenager that gets drafted into the Worlds premier basketball league probably has potential. Whether he maximizes it or not is up to him

Agreed, i did mention it's a small sample size. It is my first live NBA game so I was seeing a lot more than what I see on TV. That being said, Cabolo hasn't showed me any indication that he can potentially be a solid contributor. And he had his chances last night. A ton of it.

There second unit sucks again. Surprise, surprise.

They've been awful. I think its still possible that Doc can find a combination of players who will become a competent second unit, but Lance, Austin, Jamal, Pierce and Josh Smith ain't it.

If it was me, I'd try Prigioni, Jamal, Pierce, Aldrich and Smith. They're getting absolutely destroyed on the boards with Pierce and Smith as the 4/5 combo.

Last edited:
There second unit sucks again. Surprise, surprise.

Never quite understood why people expected any different. I was hoping for better but did not really expect it.

Reminds me of people thinking Lance was gonna flourish jn Charlotte last year :lol:

Last edited:
Their second unit sucks again. Surprise, surprise.
Smith has been decent, Stephenson is rancid

What Doc needs to do when the games count is STAGGER the minutes of the starters. You can't play the bench players for more than a few minutes without any starters on the floor. Specifically Paul and Griffin, one of them needs to be on the floor with the bench players at all times

Last edited:
On the bright side, the Clippers are undefeated in the preseason on U.S. soil and their next game is at Staples . . . too bad its against the Warriors.

Why did Doc think b2k and josh smith would be a good idea in the first place?
What has Smith done so bad this pre-season? Or from what he did with Houston?

Considering what other options Doc had, it was either do nothing or take the risk. He had no cap room or assets. Not sure what you wanted him to do

Last edited:
Why did Doc think b2k and josh smith would be a good idea in the first place?
What has Smith done so bad this pre-season? Or from what he did with Houston?

Considering what other options Doc had, it was either do nothing or take the risk. He had no cap room or assets. Not sure what you wanted him to do

I have no problems with josh, but surrounding him with that dance team isn't going to make him look good.

I have no problems with josh, but surrounding him with that dance team isn't going to make him look good.

Yeah, its not so much the individual pieces that are bad - except maybe Lance -- its that the unit Doc has picked just doesn't work. That's why I said to stick Pablo and Aldrich in there instead of Lance and Austin. Less ball stoppers, more rim protection and rebounding. Doubt Doc does it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom