THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drinking-vodka.gif
Wasn't there a MJ version of this gif on NT @ some point and time?

i remember arguing with a dude on facebook who kept insisting that lin was as good as yao :lol:

he had a decent week with the knicks and hasn't done anything since

the rockets, lakers and knicks (all major markets) gave him a chance to prove himself as something more than a fluke and after all these years he's failed to improve at all. I remember dudes saying the knicks made a HUGE mistake letting him go :rofl:
Look at the knicks since letting him go though :rofl:
if you think the current state of the knicks is because they let go of jeremy lin, you dont know much about basketball

in fact their ONLY 50 win season since 1999 was the year after they got rid of jeremy's trash self

:lol: :lol:

Point Gawd. :smokin

Man this isn't news to anyone but I can't even get excited for the NBA season with the way the Nets are looking right now. At least we had playoff teams before. I can't see this team winning more than 32 games if we're healthy AND we don't have our pick. Someone get me the gif of that dude chugging the bottle
drinking-vodka.gif

Sidebar this movie sucks. So bad
hopefully you at least enjoy zemeckis' other work 
ohwell.gif

Zemeckis and Ridley Scott need to get their stuff together.. Heard the Martian was good though

Y'all crazy. Boston is a 5th seed or better. They have bodies after bodies. Okay coach and above average defensive team. Only thing is where are they going to get their scoring from besides Isaiah? He literally will have to put up no less than 20 pts a game for them to win.

Is the East really that bad ?

Yeah :lol:

Care to wager?

I'm cool, for now.

You make a crazy claim and then go on to say they just have an "OK coach"? Come on bro

Damn, hope his friends and family can at least be by his side if it is his time to go

BTW, I'm watching the 30 for 30 on USC Football and I never knew Billups was Lendale White's cousin. Mind blown

Brad Stevens is okay. I like his stone face demeanor.

This guy doesn't get along well with anyone. To stubborn.

Last edited:
If she does ifnhust continues the steroetype of how trash that family is. Yall seperated but ur still isong the man that gabe you a pedestal to stand on when u were the ugly sister no liked. Whole situation is disgusting

Tbh

the more I think about it the more I ******* hate the Kardashian's.

Like before I just didn't pay any attention to them

but now they have my attention and I ******* hate them tbh

Sorry for the asterisk usage.

Last edited:
Tbh

the more I think about it the more I ******* hate the Kardashian's.

Like before I just didn't pay any attention to them

but now they have my attention and I ******* hate them tbh

Sorry for the asterisk usage.
been dun said this for years now

waste of fresh american air 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom