THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point about K Love. I stay using him as example when folk talk about these stat guys who don't win.

TMac is that player. Why I don't understand people saying he was all that. I guess it's all about who you like personally. Love put up more historical numbers as a Wolve then Mac anywhere.

What an entertaining game/video 
pimp.gif

Horford, Conley, Wade, the 2012 draft class that don't sign extensions by Nov. 2 (Drummond, Beal, Barnes, etc). would "headline" the free agent class.

[h1]UPDATE: LAMAR ODOM’S HEART IS RESPONDING[/h1]
Share the joy
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

TMZ has just reported that #LamarOdom’s heart has improved in a major way! Test  were ran on his heart early Friday morning and by the looks of the results, his heart is functioning much better.

This is a good sign  that a critical organ is responding. They have asked for “calm” in Lamar’s room, asking that no one have access. It’s said that Khloe Kardashian  has not left Lamar’s bedside

Better player right now Rondo or Marbury? I think Steph could do more in the league then Rondo right now.

Last edited:
Prime Marbury would be more appreciated today, than he was back then.

His career numbers, 19 & 8 are great. A lot of players in the late 90's/early 2000's suffered from bad team building by GM's. I think Marbury was one of them to an extent.

I agree. Steph was nice. I know he's old but still in shape and balling. I'm surprised no team has reached out to even see what he can still do. He didn't have the injury history of Arenas for example.

He was horrible during his brief time with the Celtics, and that was 7 years ago. You think he can still play in the league now at 38?

He was horrible during his brief time with the Celtics, and that was 7 years ago. You think he can still play in the league now at 38?

Make no mistake these young boys would light his *** up. I'm just saying in comparison to Rondo he may still be more helpful at 38. He's matured and that was one of his biggest issue back then.

Maybe I'm just being unfair to Rondo. His offense is non existent and his defense has taken a step back. All he has left is his ability to run offense and pass. His attitude seems to overshadow even that at times.

Last edited:
Better player right now Rondo or Marbury? I think Steph could do more in the league then Rondo right now.

Make no mistake these young boys would light his *** up. I'm just saying in comparison to Rondo he may still be a more helpful at 38. He's matured and that was one of his biggest issue back then.

Maybe I'm just being unfair to Rondo. His offense is non existent and his defense has taken a step back. All he has left is his ability to run offense and pass. His attitude seems to overshadow even that at times.
Ha Ha Ha. Come on b. Rondo is washed, but not THAT washed.

i think Rondo will help the Kings alot.

Embiid giving no dambs, living that Bynum life collecting checks :lol:

At least the sixers got nerlens n okafor tho :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom