THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no idea who that is.

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Dude is a rider man. 
Destined for greatness.

Hopefully him and Khloe get back together, sounds crazy but I believe she was good for him, not bad. That was love, I don't care whats been seen on TV or printed.

Yeah, still don't think much of the Kardashians, but I'll give Khloe her credit in this situation. By all accounts, she hasn't left Lamar since she got there and has been doing all she could to help get him better. Seems to have helped. Just hope she doesn't ruin it by airing the whole saga on TV in a few months.

Davis literally has no weakness in his game on either side of the floor and has great instincts. He is an exceptional athlete with a ridiculous body

**** is not fair

Last edited:
 Yeah, still don't think much of the Kardashians, but I'll give Khloe her credit in this situation. By all accounts, she hasn't left Lamar since she got there and has been doing all she could to help get him better. Seems to have helped. Just hope she doesn't ruin it by airing the whole saga on TV in a few months.
Yea I don't care for them either, but LO was on top and as happy as one could be when he was with her. I don't mean he was on Top because of her either, but it factored into his happiness.
 Wasn't someone on here saying that DMC usually owns AD when they play? Probably Nelson.
It was probably him if that was said.

I know AD is winning right now, and I guess they are cool with him shooting the 3 too, he's firing away out there.

Last edited:
I dont understand that guy. Why not just come back as bobtherandomguy, not obsess over kobe and the lakers in every post, and post like any other regular niketalker? Is it that hard to do? You know not make it too obvious ??? He not right in the head man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom