THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRfGpHdU8AAqW26.jpg

No Fear

I mean whenever he got on the court and started playing. Dude was barely even getting in the game. Plenty of people already had him written off as being a bum going into last year. **** even last year he only averaged 6 points and 3 rebounds a game. He played well in the playoffs and has played well in this preseason though...so bigger things look to be ahead for him this year.

Wouldn't it make sense that a rookie who came in injured wouldn't see the floor on a playoff team with Ariza (career year) and Webster (fresh off a $22 million deal) in front of him?

Anyone writing him off was ignorant to begin with for not looking at the whole picture and assuming just because he was the third pick that automatically means he's supposed to come in guns blazing regardless of any circumstances surrounding that.

Wouldn't it make sense that a rookie who came in injured wouldn't see the floor on a playoff team with Ariza (career year) and Webster (fresh off a $22 million deal) in front of him?

Anyone writing him off was ignorant to begin with for not looking at the whole picture and assuming just because he was the third pick that automatically means he's supposed to come in guns blazing regardless of any circumstances surrounding that.

Look....all I said was that the kid did not look good at all his rookie season when he saw the court and most people on this board said the same. I also said he's looked good since last playoffs and should be in for bigger things this year.

I don't even know what we're arguing about here.

To escape without brain damage is definitely a miracle to me. Especially considering he was unconscious for who knows how long at the brothel 
Dude is a rider man. 

Destined for greatness.

Hopefully him and Khloe get back together, sounds crazy but I believe she was good for him, not bad. That was love, I don't care whats been seen on TV or printed.

that's not wanting him to fail, he's just saying what he's seen from a 37 year old basketball player

Because preseason is a perfect example of how he's gonna play. 
In his case I'd say it's a replica of how he will look in the Regular season.

His body just can't catch up to his mind. It happens, and for Kobe, it's happened 

Last edited:

They lumped 3 different decades, and picked the best outta how dudes dress today

Duncan STILL dresses the same. Nobody even follows the dress code anymore. Westbrook may show up in axxless chaps at the podium next year.

Last edited:
Damb fam, judging by how bothered you get every time Kobe is brought up, you might as well not bother logging on once the regulars season starts
I'll give it 20 games, just enough time to what what he can actually do with a healthy team. He had to do too much last year due to injury and not enough help. Now, with a healthy, upgraded roster, If he plays like last year, I'll shut up.

david stern gets mad at AI wearing a 5xl shirt to the game but its okay for dwade to crossdress in 2015

hate to see him out there like this man...watched him the other night and it was nothing but long contested treyballs and 2s...mixed in with a bunch of head fakes. i saw absolutely nothing to the rake. nothing.
Its been like that for about 3 years already. No 1st step, severe loss of athleticism just done as a basketball player. I'm not sure if he is capable to play in a reduce role.

Yikes!

Mawmba!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom