THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean frontcourt 
pachah1.png

Yeah, I thought PG was a PF now?

East coast splash bros both of those ****** camp out on the perimeter

Top 10 Backcourts:

1. Steph & Klay
2. Cp3 & Redick
3. Wall & Beal
4. Lawson & Harden
5. Dragic & Wade
6. Rose & Butler
7. Teague & Korver
8. Lowry & Derozan
9. Hill & Monta
10. Parker & Green

This list is based more on how each player compliments each other....than individual talent.

Not to nitpick, but #4 was based off of individual taltent since we never saw them play together. I can see them being as high as #2 or even #1. #4 would be the lowest they could go.

I love ty Lawson and I'm not mad at all for that move that Houston made to acquire him. Worthy gamble.

However, it's been awhile since Ty Lawson has been an above average three point shooter, which is important considering he'll be spending a bit of time off the pill as all PG's would playing with Harden.

The fit isn't necessarily ideal and because of that, I'm not mad at where Wavy put them on his list.

Oubre is not insurance for Otto. BIG things are expected for Porter this season. I think most people hope he's in the running for MIP. He's been nothing short of fantastic since the playoffs last year. That's going into training camp and the pre season.

If Oubre is going to get minutes this year, it's going to be for defense only. As I said before, he'll probably carve out a Harden "esque" niche for himself off the bench in year 2/3.

Last edited:
Oubre's still raw, it's gonna take at least a season before he has a chance to fill Otto's role

Oubre's still raw, it's gonna take at least a season before he has a chance to fill Otto's role

Absolutely.

But picking up a player with his upside and skillset for absolutely nothing, is a steal.

Porter still has to prove it in an 82 game season. All the signals point there, but I've been fooled before. And if Otto doesn't work, hey the Wiz have another long, athletic SF with high upside that they can try to put alongside Wall and Beal.

Absolutely.

But picking up a player with his upside and skillset for absolutely nothing, is a steal.

Porter still has to prove it in an 82 game season. All the signals point there, but I've been fooled before. And if Otto doesn't work, hey the Wiz have another long, athletic SF with high upside that they can try to put alongside Wall and Beal.

agreed

Last edited:
Odom reportedly texting and speaking sentences today. Pretty amazing. Looking like he pulled off a bit of a miracle.

Also reported that Blake, CP and DJ visited him yesterday.

To escape without brain damage is definitely a miracle to me. Especially considering he was unconscious for who knows how long at the brothel 

Absolutely.

exactly i was speaking in terms of 2 or 3 years from now...not right now. hes def too raw to contribute big time mins right now.

hate to see him out there like this man...watched him the other night and it was nothing but long contested treyballs and 2s...mixed in with a bunch of head fakes. i saw absolutely nothing to the rake. nothing.

Last edited:
^^^Yup.

If Otto can give the Wiz 13ppg on 45/35/75 splits....and defend and play some small ball 4...Wiz may be ECF bound :pimp:.

I also wonder how real Kris Humphries 3-ball is. Looks legit. He seems comfortable. Wall had Rasual Butler looking like Kyle Korver up to the All Star break last year lol.

Oubre is waaaaay better than rookie Otto Porter. That dude was looking rough as **** his rookie year especially early on. He should be getting a good amount of playing time right away with that defense.

He missed summer league, training camp, and the first few months of the season in his rookie year. What do you mean "early on"?

He missed summer league, training camp, and the first few months of the season in his rookie year. What do you mean "early on"?

I mean whenever he got on the court and started playing. Dude was barely even getting in the game. Plenty of people already had him written off as being a bum going into last year. **** even last year he only averaged 6 points and 3 rebounds a game. He played well in the playoffs and has played well in this preseason though...so bigger things look to be ahead for him this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom