THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannis should be a full time PF.
Yes, a lot of scouts and draft experts did. Or at least project he can have that type of impact.

That was always a mistake, far too long a track record of just being a pretty good shooter as opposed THE GREATEST SHOOTER TO EVER LIVE.:lol:

We really should just stop comparing people to Steph Curry and Dirk as well, to fufill that vomp you need to be such a insane outleir interms of shooting ability.

Dlo is playing a very deliberate game right now. He really picks his spots on offense and takes his time organizing the team. I can't help but look at him and see his game being highly effective as he continues to mature. Once the training wheels come off he'll start letting that thang fly and showing off the handle. Gonna take him about a month to really get active

Last edited:
The kid is 19 and only played in the preseason, let at least give him a season before the slander comes.

My man concerns with D Russell is his lack of speed/quickness , he has a hard time getting past ppl and his only good looks come when a pick is set for him ....if the lakers ain't running the p&r all day wit him then it's gon be struggle

Add one more average NBA player to the Nets and I could be convinced they're a playoff team in the East. But alas...

Last edited:
The kid is 19 and only played in the preseason, let at least give him a season before the slander comes.

It's funny that he's shooting, rebounding and protecting the ball a lot better than mudiay. He doesn’t score as many points but he doesn't take as many shots or play as many minutes either. His defense has been better than expected and it's just gonna be a matter of him getting comfortable to show what he's capable of

Add one more average NBA player to the Nets and I could be convinced they're a playoff team in the East. But alas...
Was semi thinking this. The Nets have a lot of NBA quality players that winning teams could use. Thad Young, Jerret Jack, Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, I thought Bogdonavic was a player for them last year, Even Wayne Ellington. A lot of solid pieces there but together they are just the definition of meh, even in the eastern conference. 

Was semi thinking this. The Nets have a lot of NBA quality players that winning teams could use. Thad Young, Jerret Jack, Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, I thought Bogdonavic was a player for them last year, Even Wayne Ellington. A lot of solid pieces there but together they are just the definition of meh, even in the eastern conference. 

I find them to be one of the least interesting teams in the league. Maybe THE least interesting. No offense, Nets fans.

I find them to be one of the least interesting teams in the league. Maybe THE least interesting. No offense, Nets fans.
There is no doubt they are the least interesting team in the league. I literally forget brooklyn has a team sometimes tbh

Maybe the league can intervene and give the Nets Jeremy Lin. That average player that can add some more flair or disaster. :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe the league can intervene and give the Nets Jeremy Lin. That average player that can add some more flair or disaster. :lol:

What's funny is Lin would be perfect for this team. Easily the worst PG situation in the league. Jack is probably the worst player in the league that plays minutes. We're praying to the gods that SHANE LARKIN or DONALD SLOAN turn into NBA players. I would kill for Lin TBH

Worst part for the Nets is that their draft pick goes to the Celtics :x ...they should be gunning hard for that 8th seed :lol:

The Nets are the most unappealing team in all of sports. They have absolutely no one that you would want to watch.

No future. No young player. Nothing. Literally a whole roster of role players, and Brook Lopez...who might have the most boring game in basketball.

I'm bored typing about the Nets. :smh:

The only thing going for the nets is that they are in a big market after that everything is bad they can't even be a good treadmill team

Nets had all the pieces to be a contender for the title but couldn't put it together and lost everyone but Joe and Brook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom