THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the police are behind him?

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you, officer."

Meme_faces-9.png

Last edited:
The Warriors responded, I wouldn't say the mind games got to them really. I'm personally happy Doc keeps hit lips movin, makes for interesting basketball

Ehh. They shouldn't need to respond because they are the champions. They are a sensitive bunch that warriors team. Look at the off season for them so far. Kerr talking about pressure is on Coach Pop to win this year, Green of all people talking when he's just a role player, Curry high fives before the shot goes in. Ugh. Of course the media isn't gonna call them out on it because of the light skin factor, playing in liberal San Fran. I get it.

what about riley??? this mixtape :nthat:

I believe that about Jimmy Butler, 

He should look back though, because when Khris Middleton posterized him, he probably didn't know the rim was right behind him. 

Ehh. They shouldn't need to respond because they are the champions. They are a sensitive bunch that warriors team. Look at the off season for them so far. Kerr talking about pressure is on Coach Pop to win this year, Green of all people talking when he's just a role player, Curry high fives before the shot goes in. Ugh. Of course the media isn't gonna call them out on it because of the light skin factor, playing in liberal San Fran. I get it.
Can't tell if srs, but do you BigWorm. Everything you mentioned has what to do with Doc being in their heads? Sounds like you just wanted a chance to shed some tears
Derrick Rose removed the play button from his car radio.
Legit got me on the ground

Last edited:
Can't tell if srs, but do you BigWorm. Everything you mentioned has what to do with Doc being in their heads? Sounds like you just wanted a chance to shed some tears

Legit got me on the ground

I'm just co-singing Doc with facts to backup our claim. Was anything I posted false? Could you imagine if Westbrook did half of what Curry has been able to get away with? They media would have a field day.

Last edited:
I'm just co-singing Doc with facts to backup our claim. Was anything I posted false? Could you imagine if Westbrook did half of what Curry has been able to get away with? They media would have a field day.
No you didn't, I was saying the points you brought up had not much to do with Doc being in anyone's heads. It was like you just venting about how the Warriors conduct themselves

This reminds me of when the Kings would always chirp about the Lakers, except not to the extent Doc has. Lakers would always clap back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom