THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible...
Terrible. I live in Wisconsin, Milwaukee to be exact. White people in this town are terrified and can be quick to judge as soon as they see you, now not all white people of course, but a good amount in this city (White-Fish Bay to be exact) will judge you base on your appearances and your skin color. All minority will get this treatment, all because they ain't never seen a person of skin color walk in "their" side of town. 

Whoich Would you guys rather have TT and the contract he wants, or Kanter for the contract OKC gave him? Both are said to be insanely stupid

One is an offensive force, the other is a defensive force. Depends on philosophy but, a finesse team would take Kanter. Tristan could go to a finesse team, or defensive minded team.

ROY 
pimp.gif

Had a chance to meet and talk to Mudiay earlier this preseason too. Really great guy. 
Was pretty ******* pissed when the knicks didn't pick him 
mean.gif

Hopefully Porzingod takes us to the promised land 
tired.gif

Doc throwing stones from his glass house as usual.

I also wouldn't expect anything less from a town called White-Fish Bay. It's literally all in the name.

That John Henson story is so sad ... glad he put them on blast like that :smh:

Doc is such a turd, he needs to just stop talking

So true.

If they ran out to say a .500 start like they did last year thru the first 40 games in the West, it's lights out. Season over. 1st round exit at best.

In the East though, that's 50 wins, a walk to the Conference finals...and a jog to the NBA finals :lol:

The Cavs record vs the West last year was impressive tho. If I'm not mistaken they only lost one game to the west after the all star break. I believe that team was Houston and that was without Kevin Love.

Last edited:
Agreed but props to Doc for the mind games with the defending champs. Klye, Green, and Curry took the bait. Almost too easy imo.
The Warriors responded, I wouldn't say the mind games got to them really. I'm personally happy Doc keeps hit lips movin, makes for interesting basketball

Yea, I don't see why anyone who isn't a warriors/clippers fan wouldn't love this. Isn't this what everybody asks for? A bunch of **** talking instead of being buddy-buddy all the time?

Plus if/when the Clippers lose to the Warriors we cann see all the Doc gifs :lol:

It's like the more I read on Jimmy Butler the more outrageous things I hear from him :lol:

When people make that come-up it turns them into new people

The Warriors responded, I wouldn't say the mind games got to them really.

Yeah. It may be irritating the Warriors, but I'm pretty sure its not going to impact them when the two teams play. Doc and Kerr/Draymond were talking back and forth last year too and the Dubs basically owned us in the regular season.

I'd be ok with Doc talking if I thought it was helping the Clippers. But it doesn't seem to be. Not like its giving the team and edge or more swagger. If it was, they wouldn't have choked in the playoffs both years Doc's been here.

The Warriors responded, I wouldn't say the mind games got to them really. I'm personally happy Doc keeps hit lips movin, makes for interesting basketball

Ehh. They shouldn't need to respond because they are the champions. They are a sensitive bunch that warriors team. Look at the off season for them so far. Kerr talking about pressure is on Coach Pop to win this year, Green of all people talking when he's just a role player, Curry high fives before the shot goes in. Ugh. Of course the media isn't gonna call them out on it because of the light skin factor, playing in liberal San Fran. I get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom