THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heat aren't as powerful on offense as the names on their roster would make one think.

To me at least.
I haven't seen enough of them but on paper I would expect that team to. Light it up
Maybe if Wade, Deng and Stoudemire were three years younger, I would be more enthused.

But even then, there's a clear clash in individual styles that I don't like.

if you think about it tristan thompson got a great deal especially for being a back up... i dont know why he held out for the max to begin with

Sounds like Khole has broke off her relationship with Harden to return to Odom.

Harden about to win the MVP now.

Has anyone made it out of the lions den and been ok afterwards?

They are literally succubuses.. You might get out/away, but you won't ever be the same

Drag is the mvp for that team he get hurt or miss any long amount of time. It's a wrap.

I thought bron complained about jersies with sleeves? But with all the money Gilbert is paying out, fair tradeoff to move units.

More bad news for James Harden ... he's back in the crosshairs of one of the most terrifying forces in the universe ... the feared "Lil B curse" ... and this time, it's even worse than before!!

You might remember ... Lil B hit Harden with his dreaded curse last season after accusing James of stealing his signature cooking dance and not crediting him for it.

So, you can imagine how PISSED the Based God was today when he was scrolling through Instagram and saw James posed a pic of himself doing the cooking dance again with no credit to Lil B!!!

To make matters worse, Harden added the caption, "7days until the cook is back to work!"

Re-enter Lil B ... who tells us, "The Curse is officially back active."

"It's disgusting ... he's still in denial ... he will pay for the blatant disrespect and no honor to the originator. All he has to do is show love."

"Harden has gone too far this time."

yup best believe that chick not as down as she makes herself appear to be. never trust a chick with low self esteem

wasnt she shopping her booty to sway before lamar and her even broke up?

yep at 1:05
Cavs gonna regret that.
Not LeBron but Cavs
Cavs outchea like

Lamar Odom plays for keeps.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seems like a shirt his teammate Dwight should be wearing
Cot Damn 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cavs alternates
That black jersey 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Has anyone made it out of the lions den and been ok afterwards?

They are literally succubuses.. You might get out/away, but you won't ever be the same

Well, lets put a list together. These are the dudes I can think of -

Rashad McCants - welp.
Reggie Bush - kind of welp.
Kris Humphries - pretty much welp.
Lamar -- TBD
Kanye - TBD
That Scott dude who is with Khourtney - total mess, but seems like he was going to be that way regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom