THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc J. Spears [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SpearsNBAYahoo

Cavs agree to five-year, $82 million fully guaranteed deal with free agent Tristan Thompson, agent Rich Paul tells Yahoo. @ChrisBHaynes 1st
5:55 PM - 21 Oct 2015

1049.gif

:smokin :smokin

Well done, Cavs.

Has anyone made it out of the lions den and been ok afterwards?

They are literally succubuses.. You might get out/away, but you won't ever be the same

Well, lets put a list together. These are the dudes I can think of -

Rashad McCants - welp.
Reggie Bush - kind of welp.
Kris Humphries - pretty much welp.
Lamar -- TBD
Kanye - TBD
That Scott dude who is with Khourtney - total mess, but seems like he was going to be that way regardless
Ray j's career never recovered

Exactly.. I can't think of a dude who made it out unscathed

Has anyone made it out of the lions den and been ok afterwards?

They are literally succubuses.. You might get out/away, but you won't ever be the same

Well, lets put a list together. These are the dudes I can think of -

Rashad McCants - welp.
Reggie Bush - kind of welp.
Kris Humphries - pretty much welp.
Lamar -- TBD
Kanye - TBD
That Scott dude who is with Khourtney - total mess, but seems like he was going to be that way regardless
Ray j's career never recovered

Exactly.. I can't think of a dude who made it out unscathed

Wasnt Miles Austin in that loop at one time?

OKC flew up quite a few lists as the favorites to win it all, after last nights showing.

Haven't heard SAS' opinion on it yet, I guarantee you he is off that GSW train though.

Speaking as a Clippers fan, OKC is the scariest team in the West to me. GSW is great, no doubt, and will be right there. But when the playoffs roll around, OKC is the team I want to avoid for as long as possible.

Ray J was more popular after that tape than before. 

All he had was that wack *** single before he banged Kim. He was hanging on  before she came, he should thank her.

Popped off all kind of Reality shows and Appearances, and still does several. His career is fine after, he's just ratchet

OKC flew up quite a few lists as the favorites to win it all, after last nights showing.

Haven't heard SAS' opinion on it yet, I guarantee you he is off that GSW train though.
Speaking as a Clippers fan, OKC is the scariest team in the West to me. GSW is great, no doubt, and will be right there. But when the playoffs roll around, OKC is the team I want to avoid for as long as possible.
Word

Comic Sans with the 2nd troll job of his Cavs ownership.. first one was guaranteeing a title before Miami

what a damn fool.

TT :pimp:.

Handled it like a little bish and hold out for 2 mil? :lol:

Get in the gym son.. time to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom