THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is overhyped every year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not really. Every year since 2011, when KD and Westbrook been healthy they've either made the finals or conference finals

Has anyone made it out of the lions den and been ok afterwards?

They are literally succubuses.. You might get out/away, but you won't ever be the same

Well, lets put a list together. These are the dudes I can think of -

Rashad McCants - welp.
Reggie Bush - kind of welp.
Kris Humphries - pretty much welp.
Lamar -- TBD
Kanye - TBD
That Scott dude who is with Khourtney - total mess, but seems like he was going to be that way regardless

Don't forget Bruce Jenner transformed into Catilyn, and Robert Kardashian Sr....... Ya Know.....

....and OJ Simpson too :lol:

Last edited:
I hope this is the year the east gets right and eliminates Lebron.

Dudes need to get out of the strip clubs, stop sipping lean and doing t-mobile commercials.

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game :x

I won't accept another Lebron Finals. I WONT DO IT.

Last edited:

Dudes need to get out of the strip clubs, stop sipping lean and doing t-mobile commercials.

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game
sick.gif

My man has had it 

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game
sick.gif

My man has had it 
roll.gif
roll.gif

this legit made me laugh out loud

dude is fed up :lol:

the East is stronger this season but i don't think it's strong enough to knock off LeBron & the Cavs

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game :x

:wow: :rofl:

lol who is running this account?

amen
His 2-4 record is already more popular than MJ's 6-0

Last edited:

:rofl: I agree with this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom