THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Every year since 2011, when KD and Westbrook been healthy they've either made the finals or conference finals

Ehh. 2011 was 4 years ago. Young OKC team that couldn't stay healthy is now gonna make the WCF or Finals completely healthy? I'd say that's over hype.

I hope this is the year the east gets right and eliminates Lebron.

Dudes need to get out of the strip clubs, stop sipping lean and doing t-mobile commercials.

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game
sick.gif

I won't accept another Lebron Finals. I WONT DO IT.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

But OKC finally got rid of Brooks. Any coach they hired would have been an upgrade. Wouldn't it be sad if they have a great coach now but can't stay healthy?

overhyped: Clippers staying relatively healthy all season & getting bounced in the 2nd round

unlucky: OKC loses their 2 best players at different points in the season & barely misses the playoffs

u gonna be in Sac for opening night? NT Summit?  RCK will bring Currywurst

Last edited:
overhyped: Clippers staying relatively healthy all season & getting bounced in the 2nd round

unlucky: OKC loses their 2 best players at different points in the season & barely misses the playoffs

The great teams make their own lucky

Like the 2014-15 GS Warriors :pimp:

A lot of fools are getting on GSW for actually staying healthy

Now if they dump 110+ on every team en route to another finals I can't even get mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom