THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they haven't stayed healthy by now what makes you so sure they're ever going to be healthy? :lol: they're only getting older
Jumpman, pls

They were both healthy in 2014 but were upended in the conference finals

We'll see but OKC is always given the benefit of the doubt when they haven't accomplished anything.

They've done everything except win a title..

2010, they lost to the eventual champion lakers
2011, they lost to the eventual champion Mavericks in the western conference finals
2012, they lost to the eventual champion heat in the finals
2013, they were the number 1 seed in the west.. Westbrook gets hurt the 2nd game of the playoffs
2014, they lost to the eventual champion Spurs in the western conference finals.. Ibaka gets hurt before that series

What exactly had the Warriors accomplished before actually winning the title?

And you do know why the Warriors were able to sign steph for as cheap as they did, right?

They didn't accomplish a damn thing until last year. Steph's injury got him that cheap contract

Okay so when LeBron goes to the NBA finals 6 times, wins 2-4 gets called "most overrated superstar ever". OKC makes one NBA finals and losses to The Heat in five games. Hasn't made it back since, but they get a pass? Does OKC have banners hanging in their arena celebrating their WCF and Finals appearances? I would hope not.

Last edited:
Okay so when LeBron goes to the NBA finals 6 times, wins 2-4 gets called "most overrated superstar ever". OKC makes one NBA finals and losses to The Heat in five games. Hasn't made it back since, but they get a pass?

What OKC does or doesn't do has nothing to do with LeBron being the most overrated superstar ever. This is called a deflection.

Bogut's injury got them Steve Kerr.

Tony Allen, Conley, Love, & Kyrie injuries got them a title.

They've just had some really lucky breaks. We'll see if it continues this year.

They were firing Mark Jackson regardless :lol: he had everybody against him in front office

Actually Steph, Klay, HB, IGGY and Draymond got them the title. Nobody makes excuses to why a team won more than NBA fans :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
They didn't accomplish a damn thing until last year. Steph's injury got him that cheap contract

This makes OKC look even worse. Not only did they let Grandapa Spurs win an NBA title on their watch but a warriors team got one before them too.

Last edited:
I hope the warriors repeat just so that ****** can shut up about injuries like they weren't crushing ****** all year long.

What OKC does or doesn't do has nothing to do with LeBron being the most overrated superstar ever. This is called a deflection.

LeBron won his 1st NBA title against OKC back in 2012. Damn. So if OKC can't even beat an overrated LeBron, how are they ever gonna win one?

Last edited:
 Former NBA star Tracy McGrady has launched a new initiative that’s geared towards raising $105 million for HBCU schools. By way of Eurweb.com, “the goal of the program is to raise $105 million or $1 million per institution.” Having a famous face back up a HBCU-specific funding program is hopefully exactly what these institutions need to see a jumpstart in funding, and interest.

McGrady has partnered with HBCU Direct in an effort “to build awareness of HBCU’s and increase overall enrollment” and I believe this effort will do just that.

For his part, McGrady donated $105,000 to the initiative to help get the program started.

“The partnership provides a huge opportunity to use our voices to support the efforts of the nation’s 105 HBCUs to build awareness and attract talent,” McGrady said.

I just hope all of the good teams can be healthy going into the playoffs for once and withstand injuries in the playoffs. Every single year, a few teams catch the injury bug and basically ruins their shot at seriously competing for a title. But, that's too much to ask for. If it happens every year, I expect it to happen this year too.

Last edited:
I hope the warriors repeat just so that ****** can shut up about injuries like they weren't crushing ****** all year long.

They'll make up another excuse to why they won :lol:

If the Spurs and Clippers handled their business they could of eliminated us

But they didn't :lol:

Never been a huge steak eater but I went to Ruth Chris' the other day and I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom