THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the Memphis vs Golden State game (2x) in November tho

I'm looking forward to these matchups more than opening night. I hope Golden State puts Bogut on Tony Allen ASAP so he can get his revenge, about pulling that stunt in the playoffs. If Tony's revenge is anything like the preseason game against the Hawks last night, it's going to be really ugly for Tony Allen.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the Memphis vs Golden State game (2x) in November tho

I'm looking forward to these matchups more than opening night. I hope Golden State puts Bogut on Tony Allen ASAP so he can get his revenge, about pulling that stunt in the playoffs. If Tony's revenge is anything like the preseason game against the Hawks last night, it's going to be really ugly for Tony Allen.

Is it really revenge if you win a reg season game for something that got you eliminated in last year's playoffs :lol:

What exactly is Tony Allen going to do? Take possessions away from Gasol and Conley to prove a point he can't in fact shoot? :lol:

I hope this is the year the east gets right and eliminates Lebron.

Dudes need to get out of the strip clubs, stop sipping lean and doing t-mobile commercials.

It's disgraceful. I mean Lebron was singing Fetty Wap on the sidelines of the eastern conference finals like it was a preseason game :x

I won't accept another Lebron Finals. I WONT DO IT.

lmaooooooo
Boy that is never going to happen as long as Lebron is playing in the east, and as long as that 3 star Celtics team is gone.
NO ONE in the east will beat Lebron while he is in his prime. NO ONE.

Spelhouse is what people refer to Spelman and Morehouse by. It's really a thing the homecoming is billed as Spelhouse homecoming
Them homecomings be lit, a festival of yambs :pimp:

I need one of the can't miss prospects to say **** it and pick a random hbcu to go to for the one year of college ...the numbers on and off the court would be crazy :lol:

lebron has like 5 max players on his team, his squad should be favored in the east.

last year the bulls could have taken them out, but thibs messed that up. atlanta was fraudulent and the wizards still not there yet. .

lmaooooooo
Boy that is never going to happen as long as Lebron is playing in the east, and as long as that 3 star Celtics team is gone.

The greatest feature of your little argument here is that when he loses you can automatically hide behind it being because he's exiting his prime. :lol: You'd never be wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
lebron has like 5 max players on his team, his squad should be favored in the east.

last year the bulls could have taken them out, but thibs messed that up.

The depleted Cavs tore the Bulls to shreds last year and won Game 6 in a blowout in Chicago so no. Just, no.

last year the bulls could have taken them out, but thibs messed that up.

The depleted Cavs tore the Bulls to shreds last year and won Game 6 in a blowout in Chicago so no. Just, no.

tore the bulls to shreds? they won 4-2 and two of the losses for the bulls were close games

thats what happens when you play noah and pau together. and while noah was in the midst of a historically bad playoffs you run the entire offense through him game after game. theres no reason the bulls shouldn't have won that series. all coaching.

[quote name="JPZx"][quote name="slysniperwolf"]lmaooooooo
NO ONE in the east will beat Lebron while he is in his prime. NO ONE.[/quote]The greatest feature of your little argument here is that when he loses you can automatically hide behind it being because he's exiting his prime. :lol: You'd never be wrong. :lol:[/quote]Beat me to it. :lol:

lmaooooooo

The greatest feature of your little argument here is that when he loses you can automatically hide behind it being because he's exiting his prime. :lol: You'd never be wrong. :lol:
thank you

I think TA was just talking out of his *** on that :lol:

Hopefully, he just meant he will play even better defense to make things harder on the splash bros. Thinking you're going to beat them by becoming an offensive threat when you're not one is silly :lol:

The only game Cavaliers "TORE" the Bulls to shred was Game 6. 
When Thibs would not change the rotations and Gasol kept playing over 30+ minutes having lower leg injury. 

All the other games, it was very close. 

I hope the warriors repeat just so that ****** can shut up about injuries like they weren't crushing ****** all year long.

i dont know man. only one franchise from the west has ever repeated as champions back to back in full seasons. its pretty hard. you need dedication and everything to go right

If real 2K needs to go head with that. It's in bad taste IMO. Next thing you know they'll throw in court dates as "off day activities" for those who have em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom