THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Love and Kyrie were injured during that series.
Actually, Kyrie was playing during that series. Was he injured yet? We don't know that. He GOT injured against the Warriors. 

Noah was also playing through injuries and so was Taj Gibson, as he played through a tore ankle ligament. 

I recall lebron doing the same, minus the bank.

Key word being minus -> As in he made a 3-pointer from the corner to win the game as he intended, and didn't miss terribly like Derrick Rose but fortunately the backboard was there to secure the win.

Actually, Kyrie was playing during that series. Was he injured yet? We don't know that. He GOT injured against the Warriors. 
Noah was also playing through injuries and so was Taj Gibson, as he played through a tore ankle ligament. 

kyrie didn't play 2 games of the series because of injury tho.

Key word being minus -> As in he made a 3-pointer from the corner to win the game as he intended, and didn't miss terribly like Derrick Rose but fortunately the backboard was there to secure the win.
So you're saying that the backboard won it for the Bulls and not Derrick Rose's shot? 
So I take it that every bank shot Tim Duncan hit, it's thanks to the backboard and not the shooter????? 
sick.gif

The greatest feature of your little argument here is that when he loses you can automatically hide behind it being because he's exiting his prime. :lol: You'd never be wrong. :lol:

Right.....
But thats why it works. As long as Lebron is in his prime, which is right now, then he will not take a L to any one in the EAST period. Meaning bron right now will not Lose to any team in the east, That includes the frauds like the Bulls, The Knicks, ATL, Pacers, NONE of them will beat the Cavs this year at all.

If some how some team in the east beats Bron this year(which we all know is highly unlikely), then my statement is wrong, and I take a L. because no matter how anyone wants to spin it, Bron is still in his prime now.

Right.....
But thats why it works. As long as Lebron is in his prime, which is right now, then he will not take a L to any one in the EAST period. Meaning bron right now will not Lose to any team in the east, That includes the frauds like the Bulls, The Knicks, ATL, Pacers, NONE of them will beat the Cavs this year at all.

If some how some team in the east beats Bron this year(which we all know is highly unlikely), then my statement is wrong, and I take a L. because no matter how anyone wants to spin it, Bron is still in his prime now.
When that happens, don't hide alright? Some dudes will hide. 

I recall lebron doing the same, minus the bank.

i'm pretty sure derrick rose intended to win that game, which he did. i am responding to your point that the bulls got "shredded" by the cavs. i dont think anyone would agree with your definition.

even if he missed that shot, which he didn't, the game would have been tied and gone to OT.

Former NBA star Tracy McGrady has launched a new initiative that’s geared towards raising $105 million for HBCU schools. By way of Eurweb.com, “the goal of the program is to raise $105 million or $1 million per institution.” Having a famous face back up a HBCU-specific funding program is hopefully exactly what these institutions need to see a jumpstart in funding, and interest.

McGrady has partnered with HBCU Direct in an effort “to build awareness of HBCU’s and increase overall enrollment” and I believe this effort will do just that.

For his part, McGrady donated $105,000 to the initiative to help get the program started.

“The partnership provides a huge opportunity to use our voices to support the efforts of the nation’s 105 HBCUs to build awareness and attract talent,” McGrady said.
yo more of these rich bum athletes need to do this. no reason why hbcus should be behind the rest of these colleges in terms of developing and attracting athletic talent and therefore bringing further investment to their schools

good on tracy mcgrady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom