The 25 worst Rappers of all Time

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I've listened to every song that you guys post to say he "can make good music if he wants to"
he can't stay on beat on those songs...
I'm not a rapper and I can stay on beat, I mean what are you settling for?
I'm arguing that there's more to being an artist than "staying on beat".
Different people have different tastes, maybe some people favor interesting/creative subject matter over "staying on beat". You can't say he's a bad artist simply because he doesn't do perform well on what YOU think is the only metric we should judge an artist by (how well he "stays on beat").
I mean, he doesn't even consider himself a rapper, so he arguably he shouldn't even be included in the list, because technically he's not a "rapper".
well here in rapper land, one of da rules of da genre is stayin on beat....lil b quite doesn't have that concept grasped just yet.
laugh.gif

you wanna know where lil b blew his chance to blow? that craptastic feature on lil wayne's mixtape...damn talk about a blown opportunity.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I've listened to every song that you guys post to say he "can make good music if he wants to"
he can't stay on beat on those songs...
I'm not a rapper and I can stay on beat, I mean what are you settling for?
Different people have different tastes, maybe some people favor interesting/creative subject matter over "staying on beat". You can't say he's a bad artist simply because he doesn't do perform well on what YOU think is the only metric we should judge an artist by (how well he "stays on beat").
I mean, he doesn't even consider himself a rapper, so he arguably he shouldn't even be included in the list, because technically he's not a "rapper".
well here in rapper land, one of da rules of da genre is stayin on beat....lil b quite doesn't have that concept grasped just yet.
laugh.gif

you wanna know where lil b blew his chance to blow? that craptastic feature on lil wayne's mixtape...damn talk about a blown opportunity.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
For real. Lil' B basically had his own fans fooled so much to the point to wear he decided to "just ^@&# around" at the wrong time
and blew a massive opportunity to be bigger than both him and his fans think he is. He based his entire gimmick on just messin around, so when

he tries to be serious, no one takes him seriously. Add on him being having a terrible flow/delivery, and he has every right to be on this list
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
For real. Lil' B basically had his own fans fooled so much to the point to wear he decided to "just ^@&# around" at the wrong time
and blew a massive opportunity to be bigger than both him and his fans think he is. He based his entire gimmick on just messin around, so when

he tries to be serious, no one takes him seriously. Add on him being having a terrible flow/delivery, and he has every right to be on this list
laugh.gif

lil b not a rapper tho, word to deshawn raw

The list should've been longer.

And yes, Project Pat should definitely be on that list. I have two of his albums on my ipod, but I don't trick myself into thinking he's a good rapper due to that. He's just a funny dude who has good production and features. Straight ignorance for the days I need my brain to downshift to that lower gear of idiocy.

It's like watching a bad hood movie. I know the difference between fine cinema a junk, but choose junk every now and then, knowing damn well what I signed up for.

"That's the meter broke, what u talking bout?"
laugh.gif

This dude Plies is so underrated, my dude jumped on Lose My Mind w/ Jeezy and shut it down!

Guess Wat My Momma Told Me,she Hate My Patnas
Guess Why She Hate Em Though,
Cuz All Of Em Robbin'
**** Da Police,cuz All Of Em Problems
White Girls Fun,cuz All Of Em Swallow
Why I Aint **** Ha At The House,cuz The ***** Hollered
And Where The Pill Man At,he Need A Blue Dolphin

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

This dude Plies is so underrated, my dude jumped on Lose My Mind w/ Jeezy and shut it down!

Cuz All Of Em Robbin'
Either this is sarcasm, or you're a huge 2Chainz fan

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Cuz All Of Em Robbin'
Either this is sarcasm, or you're a huge 2Chainz fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he was being sarcastic, but I will say that Plies from 05-early 08 was cool. Sure, he uses the same rhyme scheme
in every song, but there is some content there, and the blunt/direct way he says it makes it better than he may have been. But...

something happened to his voice. I have no idea what happened, but since his 3rd album, he has sounded AWWWWFUL, 

like he raps with glass in his throat.

Back
Top Bottom