The 25 worst Rappers of all Time

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by th3kid

People that don't understand BasedGod at this gotta be dumb. He's trolling you, but you think he's serious. It's like going to stand up show and expecting a presidential speech or some kind of intellectual lecture. He's not insanely lyrical, he's not trying to be. Although he does have some great story telling songs, hard kill a %$$++ songs, etc. People just have too high expectations for rappers.

Example of something dope he made to prove hes trolling? Bc hes been pretty consistently garbage for awhile now

So basically out of the 50,000 songs Lil' B has put out in the past 2 years, he has like 10 serious ones. That's cool.

People that don't understand BasedGod at this gotta be dumb. He's trolling you, but you think he's serious. It's like going to stand up show and expecting a presidential speech or some kind of intellectual lecture. He's not insanely lyrical, he's not trying to be. Although he does have some great story telling songs, hard kill a %$$++ songs, etc. People just have too high expectations for rappers.

Example of something dope he made to prove hes trolling? Bc hes been pretty consistently garbage for awhile now

+ the entire I'm Gay album, to name a few

fresh aint eem a rapper furreal and he still rock...

rakka is the truth, someones trippin.

and i aint a fan of pat but his respect is due.

the rest of the list i dont have a problem with...

Originally Posted by DT43

+ the entire I'm Gay album, to name a few

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lil b may not be as skilled as some other people, but content-wise dude is incredibly versatile/varied and creative. how many artists write songs about cats? dude's just having fun and being positive, that's a skill too, your guys' definition of a "good rapper" is so narrow its ridiculous. i don't care how intricate and masterful your rhymes are if all you talk about is selling drugs and being pessimistic or hard.

"goddamn being honest with yourself is so hard, sometimes id rather be in jail, but thats copping out because this game i call life aint no ways out except life, because even when you die no telling where you go so might as well live life and see the places you can go, im going for the gold and im aiming for the sky, completing life's missions thats the way to get high"

anyone who says "completing life's missions thats the way to get high" on a track doesnt deserve a spot on a worst 25 list, i cant think of many people that would come up with that or even agree with it. lil b's view on life > ur favorite rapper's view on life.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

lil b may not be as skilled as some other people, but content-wise dude is incredibly versatile/varied and creative. how many artists write songs about cats? dude's just having fun and being positive, that's a skill too, your guys' definition of a "good rapper" is so narrow its ridiculous. i don't care how intricate and masterful your rhymes are if all you talk about is selling drugs and being pessimistic or hard.

"goddamn being honest with yourself is so hard, sometimes id rather be in jail, but thats copping out because this game i call life aint no ways out except life, because even when you die no telling where you go so might as well live life and see the places you can go, im going for the gold and im aiming for the sky, completing life's missions thats the way to get high"

anyone who says "completing life's missions thats the way to get high" on a track doesnt deserve a spot on a worst 25 list, i cant think of many people that would come up with that or even agree with it. lil b's view on life > ur favorite rapper's view on life.
ohwell.gif

theres no excuse for Lil B

there are other rappers that speak on "real life" without sounding like an idiot.

in fact, the only excuse for lil b is maybe you want to be an idiot.

if you want to dumb out at a concert, I get it.

other than that, no excuse.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ohwell.gif

theres no excuse for Lil B

there are other rappers that speak on "real life" without sounding like an idiot.

in fact, the only excuse for lil b is maybe you want to be an idiot.

if you want to dumb out at a concert, I get it.

other than that, no excuse.
post some lyrics.
and explain how what i posted makes lil b look like an idiot... honestly im not even sure you took the time to read my post, probably just crossed everything out trying to be cute. it sounds like you're responding to songs like "wonton soup" or "cooking dance", and thats not what im talking about. how can you even "dumb out" to the songs i referred to?
im talking about his other stuff... altho everything he puts out is appreciated.
people are just hating for the sake of hating
laugh.gif
, no one's saying the guy is the most skilled rapper ever, but he's created his own niche and there aren't too many people who can do what he does, that alone makes him better than 99% of artists nowadays who are all doing the same thing.

I've listened to every song that you guys post to say he "can make good music if he wants to"
he can't stay on beat on those songs...
I'm not a rapper and I can stay on beat, I mean what are you settling for?

I've listened to every song that you guys post to say he "can make good music if he wants to"
I'm arguing that there's more to being an artist than "staying on beat".
Different people have different tastes, maybe some people favor interesting/creative subject matter over "staying on beat". You can't say he's a bad artist simply because he doesn't do perform well on what YOU think is the only metric we should judge an artist by (how well he "stays on beat").
I mean, he doesn't even consider himself a rapper, so he arguably he shouldn't even be included in the list, because technically he's not a "rapper".

Different people have different tastes, maybe some people favor interesting/creative subject matter over "staying on beat". You can't say he's a bad artist simply because he doesn't do perform well on what YOU think is the only metric we should judge an artist by (how well he "stays on beat").
I mean, he doesn't even consider himself a rapper, so he arguably he shouldn't even be included in the list, because technically he's not a "rapper".
and I'm arguing that if you take 20 seconds to check on youtube or pandora you'll find better artists with better subject matter

theres no excuse for lil B

This list is a joke..

Why is diddy on there? Diddy never had a whack verse ever

Lil b, tony yayo and soulja boy shouldn't be on this either

I agree with most of the list, Benzino was awful and so are a bunch of them other bums. I just want to know why they had to include my man Freshly Snipes though.

and I'm arguing that if you take 20 seconds to check on youtube or pandora you'll find better artists with better subject matter

theres no excuse for lil B
Add on his horrible flow (whether his trolling or "being serious"), you have somebody who 100% should be on that list.

I agree with everybody on the list besides Rakaa. He could easily be replaced by any of the following tho: E 40, Keak Da Sneak or 50 Cent lol

RAKAA?! 
laugh.gif

I left the thread at that moment but had to come back and post this.

Back
Top Bottom