The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

I just want to thank everyone for the incredible response we've received from this list. It makes us happy to know that it brought back some good memories and it pushes us to keep delivering quality material. To those who disagree with the list and to those who hated it you motivate us to work harder. Follow us on twitter and Instagram @complexmag. Until next time, Jonas the prince signing out.

Why? Trolling is not influential. I'm sure he doesn't use "DA" in the real world, so why PURPOSELY type it here?

Dude is very knowledgeable when it comes to sneakers.
He has one of the biggest collections on the site.
He is a long standing member who contributes in multiple sections of the forum(Nike Retro, Sneaker Showcase, Music, as well as General), and in multiple threads.
"Ninjahood" sized pics have become part of the language of NT, and his room is like the standard to what everything else is measured.
If you would have asked a NT member in 2005 to name 10 Nters, I bet Ninjahood would be named. Same goes for 06, 07, and every year since up until today.
He might have taken some controversial stances in reference to some controversial topics, but he keeps the forum interesting and flowing.
I bet 8/10 people know what his avatar photo is.
He put "Da Heightz" on the map.

When he uses the word "da," it puts most of the focus on the word itself, and not on what he is saying. It is kind of the online way of labeling or sterotyping his hood persona. In real life if he is dressed a certain way, I am sure people would stereotype him, and not really listen to what he is saying. So I am guessing that's why he uses it, but I don't know. I agree he should lose that though, because it does take away from some of the more knowledgeable things he says.

Like it or not, he is a BIG part of NT, and IMHO his influence should have been recognized.

Dude is very knowledgeable when it comes to sneakers. So do a lot of members here
He has one of the biggest collections on the site.  Yet nobody has even seen a portion of them, that sneakerwatch vid don't count
He is a long standing member who contributes in multiple sections of the forum(Nike Retro, Sneaker Showcase, Music, as well as General), and in multiple threads. SO HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE
"Ninjahood" sized pics have become part of the language of NT, and his room is like the standard to what everything else is measured.
If you would have asked a NT member in 2005 to name 10 Nters, I bet Ninjahood would be named. Same goes for 06, 07, and every year since up until today. Thats just a display of either him trolling or lack of computer knowledge
He might have taken some controversial stances in reference to some controversial topics, but he keeps the forum interesting and flowing. His comments are generally laughed at for its close mindedness or supported by the same close minded people who think like him
I bet 8/10 people know what his avatar photo is.  Yeah so would anybody who grew up in the 90s
He put "Da Heightz" on the map. LOL Que?
When he uses the word "da," it puts most of the focus on the word itself, and not on what he is saying. It is kind of the online way of labeling or sterotyping his hood persona. In real life if he is dressed a certain way, I am sure people would stereotype him, and not really listen to what he is saying. So I am guessing that's why he uses it, but I don't know. I agree he should lose that though, because it does take away from some of the more knowledgeable things he says.  Da is his way of trolling, its his form of ebonics and he PURPOSELY does it, I doubt anybody else could be that challenged where they PURPOSELY turn "The" into "DA".  Who cares about his hood persona? This is a forum Bro, not some place for characters. If you gotta play a character online, I suggest you check your mental health.

Last edited:
^ I don't know why you are so mad at Ninjahood or the rest of the people on this forum who acknowledge his contributions over the years, but whatever. Have fun rebutting everyone elses claims.

pretty cool read, i hate those complex lists tho, it took me a while to finally finish it after getting sent back to page 1 half a dozen times.

would have been impossible to come up with the perfect list, i think a few sn's could have been subbed but pretty good effort IMO.

This is the last time I speak on this topic. In reference to ninjahood not being on the list, what has ninjahood done on NT that has had an influence on anyone outside of NT? what has ninjahood done outside of NT to make an impact on sneaker culture? if you look at the list, you will notice that every single person on that list made an impact not only on NT but outside of NT in some shape or form. Ninjahood didn't get snubbed he was brought up many times especially by me but in the end we had to go with who we felt was right for the list "The most Influential", looking back maybe we should have included an honorable mentions list but what's done is done. I'm dominican just like Ninjahood and I lived in da heightz like ninjahood, it was nothing personal. A shout out to all my Dominicano's on NT, Dios, Patria y Libertad, Ya tu sabe! Peace

Last edited:
This is the last time I speak on this topic. In reference to ninjahood not being on the list, what has ninjahood done on NT that has had an influence on anyone outside of NT? what has ninjahood done outside of NT to make an impact on sneaker culture? if you look at the list, you will notice that every single person on that list made an impact not only on NT but outside of NT in some shape or form. Ninjahood didn't get snubbed he was brought up many times especially by me but in the end we had to go with who we felt was right for the list "The most Influential", looking back maybe we should have included an honorable mentions list but what's done is done. I'm dominican just like Ninjahood and I lived in da heightz like ninjahood, it was nothing personal. A shout out to all my Dominicano's on NT, Dios, Patria y Libertad, Ya tu sabe! Peace
Henz0 didnt do that....

I agree with the person who said there could have only been one between Ninjahood and Henz0 when it came to one of the NTers who have built a NT legacy that isnt totally revolved around sneakers. I would have chosen Ninjahood over Henz0 simply because of the collection size though because it would be more consistent to the rest of the list.

This thread might be on the front page for weeks.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

ZnqQ5.gif

Last edited:
It was ALL personal fam

Henz0 is known in and out of NT, I can't say the same about ninjahood. Ask henz0 to show you his résumé.
You cant? I disagree sir. Ninjahoods and Henz0s impact outside of NT are pretty much equal IMO.

I know about what Henz0 has done very well, but Ninjahood is very well known outside of NT as well and has one of the larger collections on the site which is why I would have went with him. Nothing against Henz0 at all, I just wanted to give my opinion

Back
Top Bottom