The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

Welp, if NTers don't favor the list. Hold your own election or list process here and state why someone should be on the list or what impact/reason they have for consideration.

Some folks provide useful info on shoes, life, etc. Some folks provide laughs. Some folks have great insight/knowledge on Sports/Music.

-Crcballer55 has a vast amount of financial insight.

I remember Jersey Joe used to have all the exclusive Flightposite I's back in the day.

Orindahoops, Air Ewayz, Khlav, Galen, Eyes of Hazel (permanent fixture in the DMV forum).......the list goes on and on and varies depending when you joined this board.

Either way though, the exposure/publicity is a double edged sword and negative publicity is better than no publicity.....right? :rolleyes

Q shouldnt be anywhere on that list....dude lives to get acknowledge from a celeb....it's disgusting

So much salt, my goodness. :smh::rofl:

And I never brought anything to the community memorable so why would I be there. But I was asked for final late-minute suggestions. IIRC this was to happen a long while back, so either way it was happening. Considering members on here work for 'Plex, all of the info that gets posted here related to sneakers, the big co-sign Ben gave the site for getting him clients, the NT hats, and more recently the first-ever proper photos of the Yeezy 2's, the list was coming and whatever new members from that.

Last edited:
Do some of these people even consider themselves NTers?....I've been here going on 4 years which is not a long time at all and some of these names stopped posting long before I even joined :lol:

wonders if that dude shoegeek or something like that is going to be on that list.....ya remember him being in that Elimidate episode :rofl:

If Wizkid and whyhellothere don't make it.. then this list is invalid. They've blessed this forum with so much mass and beautiful yambs :frown:

Seeing that its on Complex, its probably gonna be based on sneaker related contributions.

Pull your head out your *** Gen board... :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I made it as DajonDondo

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My guesses AirRev, Jumpmanst(retrokid), Dirty, Method Man, Billy Hoyle, Ben Baller, CrotianStyle, Ekin702, Ninjahood, Nelson C, DJ AM, Methamphibian, Dr. K, Slam Ed and maybe shynop. I'll post more I can think of.
Forgot about Methamphibian.  The original custom creator (yeah, I know people did customs before him, but not on his level).

My guesses AirRev, Jumpmanst(retrokid), Dirty, Method Man, Billy Hoyle, Ben Baller, CrotianStyle, Ekin702, Ninjahood, Nelson C, DJ AM, Methamphibian, Dr. K, Slam Ed and maybe shynop. I'll post more I can think of.

Forgot about Methamphibian.  The original custom creator (yeah, I know people did customs before him, but not on his level).

Ben said he had him "in his basement" (probably a joke) making customs for Kanye at one point.
which leads most of us into thinking 'Ye was an NTer at one point.

which leads most of us into thinking 'Ye was an NTer at one point.

Anybody got that old pic of Kanye at a computer and the NT home screen PSed on the screen? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom