The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

damn, ninjahood and premo not included in this list....wack

anybody here remember Premo? he use to post alot in the music threads back in the early '00s

He use to drop alot of knowledge. But if I remember correctly, I think he got fed up with NT and he left :smh:

Last edited:
yea overall good list.

i would remove wale and put ninjahood in
This.
Didn't 'eem think of this but I agree. Wale the NT'er =/= Wale the artist.

I mean, ninjahood still posts regularly in JB and Nike forums...gotta credit him for that.

For a Complex list...didn't come out as bad as I thought it would. There's a few on there I would have left out though...

Last edited:
Ben should have been higher on the list, Ninjahood on there
I can tell you he put some of his peeps that helped him out on that list

kinda surprised that henz0 wasn't top 3 tho....especially after having this messageboard for almost 10 years now! LOL

View media item 118272
I remember dudes were saying that he had his balloon in the thanksgiving day parade that year lol :smh:

View media item 118274
and that pepsi commercial too

Last edited:
pr0phecy never misses a chance to plug that henz0talk ****. :lol:
mean.gif

Seeing that list just reminds me I've been on here for way too long, 12 years and counting :x :smh:

No NiiDawg?...No Rolo?....when I think people that are actually INFLUENTIAL these two are up there in my list, out of all those people the only ones that I'd consider an influence is Meth, for running this site, Ben for making his own fortune, Wale for becoming who he is today and DJ AM... that's about it, only people that I can see actually influencing others to do better.

I don't think OP knows the meaning of the word.

No NiiDawg?...No Rolo?....when I think people that are actually INFLUENTIAL these two are up there in my list, out of all those people the only ones that I'd consider an influence is Meth, for running this site, Ben for making his own fortune, Wale for becoming who he is today and DJ AM... that's about it, only people that I can see actually influencing others to do better.

your kinda right can you be influential if nobody knows who are?

Shout out to my dude Ray making the list at #21.

One of the very few "regular" dudes to make the list. (but to be honest, he probably couldnt care less)

That's just a comprehensive list of members that were here from the early beginnings, some of them made a name for themselves, maybe 5 of those still post, the rest you would only know if you've been part of this board pre 2005...lol...so who exactly are they influencing?

people had to post sneakers for Niketalk to become Niketalk

Chill bro Henzgod influenced styles upon styles b from the way I tie my jordan 12 laces to the caps.Henzo is everything yo dressing better kids hate I understand that but dont come over here tryna slander the god bro.View media item 118278 You mad cuz you copy your steez from this chickView media item 118279 Henzo is famous for actually posting sneakers ,rapping and partcipating beyond just GD dude had legions of hats bruh .He was the Mansa Musa of swag b don't diss the god .You com from ISS anyway.

Last edited:

i wouldn't exactly put NiiDawg in the same sentence w/ the words "Niketalk influence"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom