The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

Was I the only one clicking through it hoping to see my name?

Like I past ben baller....and I was like....am I more influential than ben baller?

No NiiDawg?...No Rolo?....when I think people that are actually INFLUENTIAL these two are up there in my list, out of all those people the only ones that I'd consider an influence is Meth, for running this site, Ben for making his own fortune, Wale for becoming who he is today and DJ AM... that's about it, only people that I can see actually influencing others to do better.

I don't think OP knows the meaning of the word.
your kinda right can you be influential if nobody knows who are?
Pretty sure he knows the meaning of influential.. and what do you mean "nobody knows who you are".. the people on the list were either important early members who provided a lot of services (sneak peaks, reviews, info, hookups for shoes) for NT, people who went on from NT to design shoes, run websites, start their own stores, etc., or were important for the growth and success of NT (mods and admins, high profile members, etc.)

You don't have to "influence others to do better", to be influential.. you just have to impact others in some way. That's what the list was meant to show and that was pretty obvious. 

been on since 04/05 and no iBlink, ninjahood, iheartboost, ohyoumad, myself (why not) or scotthallwithapick or daytona5000 or club? 

and henz0 isnt number 1?????

I agree with the list, and remember majority of the folks on there. Wish I saw ijapino or bastich on that list.

Good to see Air Rev doing well. He was always a cool dude with me, same with SlamEd. I think I sold him a pair of shoes before lol

KVN

That's just a comprehensive list of members that were here from the early beginnings, some of them made a name for themselves, maybe 5 of those still post, the rest you would only know if you've been part of this board pre 2005...lol...so who exactly are they influencing?
A lot of those guys laid the foundation for NT and what it is today. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have a place to post 100 pictures of yourself.

That's just a comprehensive list of members that were here from the early beginnings, some of them made a name for themselves, maybe 5 of those still post, the rest you would only know if you've been part of this board pre 2005...lol...so who exactly are they influencing?
A lot of those guys laid the foundation for NT and what it is today. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have a place to post 100 pictures of yourself.

:rofl:

*insert rock clapping gif*

Dude would be on ISS wondering why he is surrounded by 13s with 80s sweatshirts on tight jeans and mid 90s sneakers.

Man I messed up ... I've been on nt since 2000 ez board dayz
And I keep forgetting my user name and password keep renaming my self
I feel I should have been on there

Didn't see the list, not clicking through all the pages. I'll wait till someone posts it. These dudes better be on there or the list will be rendered invalid:-Ninja-henz-meth-dirty-bastitch (where is dude, he would always bring the ETHER)-kingcrux-b1lly hoyle-4w-neeksupreme-jmadidas-jrose5...and plenty more but there's are the ones that immediately came to mind

Last edited:
Saw kingcrux on the list after his post and :lol:

Saw Wale, closed tab.

Last edited:
neek? Really......?
not even an OG member.
Doesn't matter if neek wasn't OG. Dude shut down the WWDYWT threads with his skinny jeans. People wear skinny jeans because of yeezy. And yeezy wears skinnys because of neek

The reaction on Twitter has been different and I'm glad that some people are challenging the status quo by not accepting the fellatio fest that goes on around here.

Chill bro Henzgod influenced styles upon styles b from the way I tie my jordan 12 laces to the caps.Henzo is everything yo dressing better kids hate I understand that but dont come over here tryna slander the god bro. You mad cuz you copy your steez from this chick Henzo is famous for actually posting sneakers ,rapping and partcipating beyond just GD dude had legions of hats bruh .He was the Mansa Musa of swag b don't diss the god .You com from ISS anyway.

Here's the list
30.Ellaesco
29.S0lerebel aka Siriny
28.Kingcrux31
27.ILoveHipHop43 aka Wale
26.SLAM Ed
25.BubbaEla1 aka corgishoe
24.Airmag15
23.AirEwayz
22.johngotty
21.Thesneakerpimp
20.DonJuan513