The 50 Most Dangerous Cites in the world.

DAMB @ my hometown being 14 on that list :smh: cant say im surprised at all, Medellin is one scary beautiful place.

damb surprised to see baltimore on there i aint know it was worldwide violent

I knew El Salvador was bad in general, but I was in San Salvador this Summer and I would have never imagined it being that dangerous

damb surprised to see baltimore on there i aint know it was worldwide violent

largest.jpg

Them boys go hard in mexico and the rest of south america, the murk your *** live on camera like its a reality show...no dambs given

I had no idea San Juan was still that bad :lol: :smh:

People think south America is a joke, when ever i hear my co-workers talking about going down there i just whisper victim and walk away :lol: :lol:

DAMB @ my hometown being 14 on that list
mean.gif
cant say im surprised at all, Medellin is one scary beautiful place.
my moms always told me to avoid Colombian, and PR women, broads is crazy...this list supports that idea

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I knew El Salvador was bad in general, but I was in San Salvador this Summer and I would have never imagined it being that dangerous
If you've been to San Salvador it's not what it seems. It's pretty chill in general, people salute you everywhere you go. but outside of the capital it gets crazy espicially with all the MS-13 and 18st gangs beefing.

For foreigners looking to go to mexico...is it REALLY that bad these days for every day life?

I went to cancun in 2008. 

Friend of mine went there for a month or two to see the country. He didn't have any problems and was there alone.

I know a lot of people who go in south america/mexico to travel with their backpack, none had problems.

Not really a war on drug, it's just a drug war. Government hasn't waged war, to my knowledge. Common knowledge, Central and South America are a different breed.

EDIT: Some of them are close to home, Number 35 Pereira, Columbia and San Juan. Damn. South Africa was expected, a lot of racial tension there.

Last edited:
Dont just blame the drugs in mexico.. Everyone is crooked over there, you would be suprised.

Damn, my wife is from San pedro sula, she want us to go out there next year. **** that :lol:

Brazil and Mexico dominating the list and sadly not sure if it will ever change.

Last edited:
not surprised about Brazil, thats where all these crazy killing vids are usually from lol. i am surprised about Honduras on #1. even tho a cousin got merked and put in bags out there last year. and a cousin in e.s merked a girl then he got merked

Back
Top Bottom