The 50 Most Dangerous Cites in the world.

Is it too much to ask that we have a Tyler Perry Presents Madea Goes to San Pedro Sula shot on location?

I went to San Salvador, El Salvador last OCT.. it wasnt bad per se, but a BUS GOT BLOWN UP BY THE LOCAL MS-13 GANG.... they apparently wanted money from each driver on a particular route for "protection". One driver said no senor... next day BOOM

Mexico is grimy, I only been to tiajuana and rosorito, but smoking weed in MEXICO almost got me arrested, lucky my mexican homie had a spare 20 dollar bill

ITS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iraq is in southwest Asia. The Middle east isn't a continent. :smh:

Monrovia, Liberia should be top ten on this list. I'm pretty sure that they don't keep up with the murder rate there :evil: Honorable mention: Karachi, Pakistan i think they murked a cricket team there if I recall

Last edited:
I went to San Salvador, El Salvador last OCT.. it wasnt bad per se, but a BUS GOT BLOWN UP BY THE LOCAL MS-13 GANG.... they apparently wanted money from each driver on a particular route for "protection". One driver said no senor... next day BOOM

Mexico is grimy, I only been to tiajuana and rosorito, but smoking weed in MEXICO almost got me arrested, lucky my mexican homie had a spare 20 dollar bill

Maybe we have different definitions of bad.....but um......yeahhh.......

lmfao at the pic of detriot and def saw b more being there evertime i visit bmore it gets more and more crappier...smh at el salvador being soo crappy too my pops ssaid when he took the bus last summer he said your just lucky to go on your merry way without it being robbed or blown up smh :smh: also its been bad since my pops was in the middle of the cival war of the 90's

this dudes response to Iraq being in Asia was "it's in the middle east"

Lmao at people not knowing Iraq is in Asia. Anyway god damn the Latinos aren't playing.

this dudes response to Iraq being in Asia was "it's in the middle east"
laugh.gif

i was being sarcastic with my og comment.

cuz the website said "None of the top 50 were in Europe or Asia, despite great unrest in those regions."

but yet it has Iraq in the top 50.

Back
Top Bottom