The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-14 um 14.55.52.png

So nice, Unisportstore released out of a sudden!!

Edit: looks like it’s sold out now

Last edited:
Anyone think the resell on the KITHs are going to jump? I just got a pair for basically Canadian retail (duties and taxes were $179 USD) so it came out to $700 US for the guy I bought em from. Which is just a bit higher than resell on Stockx. Haha. Bought them because I'm selling some other pairs and will likely keep them.

IMG_2577.jpg

judging by the kith aspens, probably not. I know some people in here like them, but I also know a bunch of people that don't like them and only copped them to resell.

judging by the kith aspens, probably not. I know some people in here like them, but I also know a bunch of people that don't like them and only copped them to resell.

Lot of people hate the green sole color. I personally think that might be the best part of the 4D's so far.

Lot of people hate the green sole color. I personally think that might be the best part of the 4D's so far.

I agree actually. And they did a decent job throwing that colour into the knit pattern. Definitely want to keep these but not sure if I want to lace them up. Haha. My AHE Blazers are going to be out the door as soon as I find a buyer to cover the cash on these.

I'm ok with the mint color soles, I just wasn't a personal fan of the upper on the kiths (and I love my kith aspens) and felt like it didn't mesh well. Judging by how "limited" these alphaedges are on most sites, the 21st consortium 4D not looking good either. :smh:

Resell is probably low because of the way they released... The raffle was legit and these went to random people and not a handful of resellers who would drive up the price... Personally they are one of my favorite shoes that I own... I love that the pattern is more muted then the aspen UB and that they weaved in the “key lime” stitching to match the midsole... When 4D becomes more widely available the prices of the original consortium releases will probably go up...

I still haven't tried mine on because I'm at work but I'm a size 9.5 for most Ultra Boosts and my most common TTS is size 9. But there isn't an 8.5...

Edit: I decided to stop being a wuss and put one of them on. Fits a little tighter than my CNY UB 3.0 in a size 9.5 (I go TTS on these). I'm wearing Stance socks which are slightly thick but nothing like wool socks and I also put the insole in. Feels perfectly TTS to me. Toes aren't touching the edges. Not as flexible as my NMD PKs and not as long either. My toes aren't totally touching the front, but parts are. I think the key for me is the collar is so form fitting compared to the NMDs that I don't have to worry at all about it looking awkward. Most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks by like double...

Last edited:
Man, tempted to put in an entry, but I honestly really like the runner over the alphaedges. Leaning towards passing and giving others a better chance at em who really want em.

Thanks for the awesome screenshot with no link

CHill, I mentioned the store in the post, 4Ds were listed on the top of the page and unfortunately sold out in secs anyway - plus and most important: the link would have lead to the German site, US version has always another webpage at unisportstore anyways ...

CHill, I mentioned the store in the post, 4Ds were listed on the top of the page and unfortunately sold out in secs anyway - plus and most important: the link would have lead to the German site, US version has always another webpage at unisportstore anyways ...

nah, normally you give the link too, and not just throw it in peoples faces that you copped.

Does anyone have sizing info for the white alphaedge?

End only doing full uk sizes so I'm gonna have to enter either half up half down.

Back
Top Bottom