The Adidas "Futurecraft"

For those in Canada. Adidas.ca will launch their stock of the ZX 4000 4D next week Feb. 14th

https://www.adidas.ca/en/zx-4000-4d-shoes/B42203.html

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 2.14.09 PM.png

Their stock of what.... like 10 pairs CA wide? Does it even matter at this point HAHA

I was watching some video on YouTube and some guy went to Livestock in Canada and just walked right in and copped with no line or anything. Maybe demand isn't that high. Are you near Livestock?

not sure if they're trying to build hype or what, but it's wack nonethelesss. folks have def move on from adidas to the hypenikemachine. c'mon, restock with larger qty. the price itself is keeping resellers away.

Who can oop a dam 12.5 or 13 then hahaha

Nowhere around me carries these anymore. Our AdidasOriginals flag ship didn't get them. Only like two boutiques around here carried them and they only had like 2-3 FSRs which sold out within 30 minutes.

Anyone know any LA Spots got these?

What size are you? Was calling around today to see what stores still had pairs since was too busy to go out yesterday but Kith has bae sizes remaining and UNDFTD la brea said they had 10 and 10.5 left, all other UNDFTD were sold out. Last checked around 3 today

Should I just give up in hope of buying them for retail
Don't think Sivas dropped yet, but eu tax and shipping probably bumps the price way above US retail.

I just need size 9 price on goat to drop a little so I can bite the bullet....unless some kind soul here wants to help an unfortunate stock-deprived Australian out :wink: :lol:

In Asia and been stalking the Adidas EU pages last couple of days since missing out...

On one random refresh this morning, a few sizes appeared. I managed to add my US10 to cart - with a 10min cart hold! Overjoyed, I tried checking out with PayPal - but it refused to process.

I re-tried paying 5 times, each time getting more dismayed. Re-typing my details 3 times over - and on the sixth payment attempt - with just over 1 min of the cart hold left and resigned to missing it - the order amazingly went through! And it’s just shipped.

Attachments

• 36275973-F984-4591-8C2A-FE68FC52FB62.jpeg
    36275973-F984-4591-8C2A-FE68FC52FB62.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 31
What size are you? Was calling around today to see what stores still had pairs since was too busy to go out yesterday but Kith has bae sizes remaining and UNDFTD la brea said they had 10 and 10.5 left, all other UNDFTD were sold out. Last checked around 3 today
Size 11 might check out that 10.5 though

Back
Top Bottom