The Adidas "Futurecraft"

White is better, but this is great too. Im just a sucker for that midsole. Its so damn cool to look at.

I personally like the white pair more, but these dope too.
ZX4000 4Ds are the best looking 4Ds out right now - fight me.

51315412_327256154663111_2520821438128299491_n.jpg
I don't understand why this is an unpopular opinion. the first 4ds look like a worse UB upper.

Heard nicekicks in austin, tx got their shipment of zx 4000 4d pairs in yesterday. I'd go there today if you're in the area / looking for a pair.

Honestly think there isnt much hype on these. Yeah they've gotten mentions here and there but no one is really talking about these, but when it catches on resale prices will definitely skyrocket

4D in general is not really hyped. Resale prices aren't absurd except for a couple pairs when you consider what they cost retail. I think it's just because theres no celebrity/influencer endorsement behind it.

Garrix wearing the black 4d pair when it came out made me really excited for it. Sadly, that excitement has really gone down with how limited/hard it is to get a pair.

Got the ZX 4D today from ADC. Sizing is TTS IMO and I have wide feet too lol. I maybe the minority in this but comfort wise I am not impressed. I believe if you find boost is comfy then you’d feel the same way w 4D.

Back
Top Bottom