The Adidas "Futurecraft"

seems like another ebay special like this 350 4d..

CD764D07-05F2-44D9-B721-F47E1BADA0BC.jpeg

Did you hear? Adidas is charging 400 for the Pharrell 4d. Really? Oh, that’s too much for me I’m sorry. Hey, nothing to worry about! ADC is now offering flexible payment plans via Affirm! Do you want to feel violated and you are afraid to do so all at once? ADC is here for you. They will do it on a monthly basis!

BB6FE9C2-B947-41F4-AF43-A9043E46D47D.jpeg

That's a good looking 4D sneaker. Would've looked even better if they used the older slimmer 4D mold.

40 percent off at Packer when using the code TY20

Pretty good considering the Consortium Runner v2 just came out last week!

40 percent off at Packer when using the code TY20

Pretty good considering the Consortium Runner v2 just came out last week!

Code was working all day. I finally go to pull the trigger and now its not applying. Thanks tho

You sure? I just checked rn and it applied. It should be valid until 1/6 based on the email they sent out!

Actually I cleared cookies and tried again, and the code applied, but once I hit submit payment, I get a message saying price changed and code doesn't work anymore. Weird

Edit: This is the message that shows up. "TY20 discount code isn’t available to you right now "

Actually I cleared cookies and tried again, and the code applied, but once I hit submit payment, I get a message saying price changed and code doesn't work anymore. Weird

Edit: This is the message that shows up. "TY20 discount code isn’t available to you right now "

Damn, kinda odd. Try ordering via mobile network? Maybe they ended up excluding the discount on the shoe. Either way I'm sure that it'll be discounted at that percentage (maybe even more) but it was just nice just have 40 percent off right now rather than to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom