The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Damn, kinda odd. Try ordering via mobile network? Maybe they ended up excluding the discount on the shoe. Either way I'm sure that it'll be discounted at that percentage (maybe even more) but it was just nice just have 40 percent off right now rather than to wait it out.

Yea having same issue on mobile. Tried Apple pay checkout before putting in any info and it was failing. Maybe its targeted to certain emails.

But your right, they're already at $260 in my size on SX, so I can wait for the price drop lol

I dont throw around the grail term like a lot of people but man 1 of mine just landed. Mercy
20190919_142023.jpg
20190919_142034.jpg
Aren't you a 13?

Yea having same issue on mobile. Tried Apple pay checkout before putting in any info and it was failing. Maybe its targeted to certain emails.

But your right, they're already at $260 in my size on SX, so I can wait for the price drop lol

Yeah that and a bunch of sites pretty much have them sitting. The only site I've seen sizes sell out was Packers and I'm assuming it was because people were able to use the code to take 40% off.

Pair from Packers just landed... not mad at em for 210. If sites discount em to the 160-180 price I may be willing to grab another.

I do agree, wish it had the thinner midsole that we've seen on the previous ones. But if the thicker one = more comfort than I'm here for it...

How do they fit?

Do you guys like the look of these over the zx 4000s?

No.
The OG ZX4000 4D is still the best looking one to me. The colors just worked great together, the layers are designed so well, and the materials are so nice. Actually lined up for these on release day, but turns out I didn't even need to since it can be bought for under retail now :lol:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F11%2Fadidas-zx-4000-4d-release-date-1.jpg

Adidas is ruining the 4d tech with these cheap looking uppers and nasty gloss on the 4d... who makes these decisions? :emoji_rolling_eyes:

are these the ones adidas is doing the contest for on the app?
I think they're different.

Adidas is ruining the 4d tech with these cheap looking uppers and nasty gloss on the 4d... who makes these decisions? :emoji_rolling_eyes:
They're ruining it but mainly with the fact that the uppers mostly look alike, especially the recent ones. the OG 4ds, zx 4000 and y-3s all have a unique upper, but the newest ones just look lazy.

Back
Top Bottom