The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Anyone know what stock count actually was? I know there’s an extension that lets you see inventory on Shopify sites but I deleted it

posting how i didn't hit on ADC draw so that everyone who did feels better about their day.

love yall... send 12.5's

Got a 12 on Packer, but in 1.0 really need that 12.5, struck out on adidas but I guess ill be happy and make the 12 from packer work

First miss on the ADC app in a while... guess I don't need em (unless someone posts a link for them for retail elsewhere)

Just tried on a pair of those Ultra 4D. Sizing seems pretty close to the OGs in my opinion (I go half up), tight collar due to mesh. The toebox area feels a bit looser though. Maybe because the 4D sole doesn't have much of an arch so it's not yanking the knit as much if you know what I mean (I was wearing thin socks though).

Crazy that not too many spots released these. ADC raffle, packer, SNS, END. I'm sure more gotta release in the future at other shops. Also went 0/3 on ADC so these were either more limited than people thought or there's gonna be a lot of chumps who were expecting to flip, but will be returning their pairs since resell ain't even great on these. Sneaker twitter is the absolute worst thing created for giving out all the info for useless resellers who wouldn't even know to enter/re-enter.

Back
Top Bottom