The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Let's be honest it worked for boost... Let history repeat itself and catch Kanye rocking a pair of those upcoming Ultra 4D in triple white?!?

Let’s be honest Kanye has much less appeal and influence nowadays than he did back then... I say this as a massive Kanye Stan btw

If anyone has a pair of size 13 Parley 4d that they wanna part ways with let me know. SX and Goat are having issues with shipping and receiving items so is the USPS. Want them but not willing to play the games OF I HOPE THEY SHIP.

Let’s be honest Kanye has much less appeal and influence nowadays than he did back then... I say this as a massive Kanye Stan btw

That's because his vision is wild as **** now. If he goes back to the "typical" streetwear fashion his influence can easily still be massive. I mean he still manages to influence people with his weird style now - that alone should tell you enough.

Came in today. Damn they look good!
3542AA7F-069A-4AB7-BFC6-8C2522F63BBB.jpeg

I am a TTS 12, and the midfoot is a little tight, I have wide feet, so I usually end up taking the insoles out of my boost/ Adidas shoes. 12.5 is impossible to get so pulling the insole out works just fine for me. The toebox fit is perfect.

BB0C2CCE-49A8-45DD-A6D6-C11958765F6B.jpeg

Latest pickup received yesterday from Pack: Adidas Ultra 4D OG black purple. Couple years late on the Hype train but still was tough to hit. Concept to design absolutely on point.
Went up half to usual Ultra Boost size 11. No quality control issues. Prob no need to go with other colorways. Still have enough variety of other Ultra Boost. But shoe stands out in Collection. Great.

I am a TTS 12, and the midfoot is a little tight, I have wide feet, so I usually end up taking the insoles out of my boost/ Adidas shoes. 12.5 is impossible to get so pulling the insole out works just fine for me. The toebox fit is perfect.

I play the how many pair of socks can you wear game. I managed 5 pairs and just wear the shoes for a minute and it stretches them out nicely

BB0C2CCE-49A8-45DD-A6D6-C11958765F6B.jpeg

Latest pickup received yesterday from Pack: Adidas Ultra 4D OG black purple. Couple years late on the Hype train but still was tough to hit. Concept to design absolutely on point.
Went up half to usual Ultra Boost size 11. No quality control issues. Prob no need to go with other colorways. Still have enough variety of other Ultra Boost. But shoe stands out in Collection. Great.

Are they any more comfortable than regular ultra boosts bro?

Back
Top Bottom