The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Was watching the 'Full Size Run' segment with Steven Smith, designer director for Yeezy, and they asked him about 4D being on future Yeezys (he said only Kanye would be able to answer that).
With 4D being sort of a niche or as some wanna call it 'a bust' for Adidas, I think if we saw a Yeezy with 4D it would definitely bring 4D back into the limelight and force Adidas to build better 4D designs.

Joined Sep 17, 2015
Was watching the 'Full Size Run' segment with Steven Smith, designer director for Yeezy, and they asked him about 4D being on future Yeezys (he said only Kanye would be able to answer that).
With 4D being sort of a niche or as some wanna call it 'a bust' for Adidas, I think if we saw a Yeezy with 4D it would definitely bring 4D back into the limelight and force Adidas to build better 4D designs.
Yeah and now that the cost of 4D sneakers have come down it should in theory already be in the pipeline if Adidas wants any chance of pushing 4D to the masses.

Let's be honest it worked for boost... Let history repeat itself and catch Kanye rocking a pair of those upcoming Ultra 4D in triple white?!?

Joined Sep 22, 2014
Let's be honest it worked for boost... Let history repeat itself and catch Kanye rocking a pair of those upcoming Ultra 4D in triple white?!?
Let’s be honest Kanye has much less appeal and influence nowadays than he did back then... I say this as a massive Kanye Stan btw

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now