The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Don't even know they have draw on the confirmed app. I guess it's not meant to be.

Def would’ve tried for the Aquas if they had my size. Who is making these decisions to carry nothing above a size 11? How ridiculous is that? :lol:

Adidas is its own worst enemy.

Def would’ve tried for the Aquas if they had my size. Who is making these decisions to carry nothing above a size 11? How ridiculous is that? :lol:

Adidas is its own worst enemy.
That knit pattern has always only gone up to an 11. Unreal

Mine arrived yesterday. Slight differences up top, like the missing consortium rivet (naturally), and no more exposed (visible mesh) 4d panel on the inside of the heel. For the midsole however, as therefill therefill noticed, they aren't using the same lattice mold/frame/etc. as the onyx/mid/other consortium og pairs. (see spoiler dropdown) Although it retains similar profile height, it appears to be using whichever one the Ultra 4D is currently using. (looks similar to that one)

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender 5.jpg

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

FullSizeRender 6.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

Snapseed 2.jpg

^ Thanks for the pics. SO..a different COO too. How is the fit?
They fit the same as the og, despite the change in midsole. Forgot to add a shot of the outsole, still using the same continental outsole as the consortium pairs.
FullSizeRender 2 copy.jpg

Last edited:
looks like there's another draw on confirmed app for the aqua futurecrafts next week.

should I size up or down if I'm a half size?

Back
Top Bottom