The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Wear a 12 in UB which, so it’s really weird for me given that it’s a size down but decided to wing it when I heard it was UB 1.0 sizing

lol wouldn’t you have needed to wing it if it were the opposite?

they gotta be super tight on you no?

so if i’m an 11 you’re basically saying i could def get away with a women’s 12

is it me or there doesn’t really seem to be that much hype around these.

i mean i know they sell out but i thinks that’s more of a quantity issue.

maybe it’s the timing of the release with all the other drops that we’ve had or have coming

Went out for a spin tonight. 18EA5761-0217-48EA-81D5-CB8C78FC6A2C.jpeg

stopped by Round Two Hollywood today.. would love to get myself a pair (at retail of course!) - the 4-d midsole is very well built and quite squishy..hard to explain it also had more of a glossy finish that i had thought.

Hopefully adidas can produce these like we're expecting - fingers crossed.cause these are FIRE

hgT2PS3l.jpg

which one of you is selling that women’s size 12 on stock x/ goat....

i need them by next weekend and i dunno if you’re a fast shopper or not lol

NEED THESE in a size 9!!! should I wait for the global release or start hunting down a pair now???

NEED THESE in a size 9!!! should I wait for the global release or start hunting down a pair now???

the pic i posted was a sz 9... $800 @ Roundtwo... i have no affiliation - before the mods come in all hot and heavy lol

was that a womens 9 or mens?

i dont understand how if theyre identical shoes (mens vs women) why theres such a disparity in prices.

Because people are stupid lol. you cant even tell the difference from the mens and womens pair with out lookin at the size tag

It hasn't been confirmed yet what, if any, the differences are between the men's & women's pairs, I suspect it's just marketing.

Even if they're proven identical, the price difference will always be there, lots of guys have a mental block when it comes to wearing a shoe labelled as women's even if it's the exact same build and colorway as the men's version.

i guess those alphaedge 4ds are releasing this weekend. thought they got delayed for some reason

Back
Top Bottom