The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Has anyone managed to activate mutliple 747 wristbands? I activated one of my Friday bands, then went to activate one of my Saturday bands but I just get error messages.

Maybe register the first set of wristbands under you as the main recipient and then a secondary guest. Then for the other set, swap it so your guest is the main person and you're their guest

I'm going on Saturday so let us know how the raffles work on Friday if you could. Interested in knowing when the drawings are and if they're at staggered times. I really don't want to stay until 11PM for that ****, I'm only there for the raffles

Has anyone managed to activate mutliple 747 wristbands? I activated one of my Friday bands, then went to activate one of my Saturday bands but I just get error messages.

Activated the first wristband with my info and my email. Added a friend but wasn't sure about their email, so just used mine again (thinking what could be the big deal) then hit submit. Now the second wristband is linked to his name and my email. When trying to log back in with my wristband id, it say my Tag ID is not valid. Nobody at Adidas customer service can give me an answer on how to fix it without putting me on hold for 20 mins.

Maybe register the first set of wristbands under you as the main recipient and then a secondary guest. Then for the other set, swap it so your guest is the main person and you're their guest

I'm going on Saturday so let us know how the raffles work on Friday if you could. Interested in knowing when the drawings are and if they're at staggered times. I really don't want to stay until 11PM for that ****, I'm only there for the raffles

You have to use the email you used to purchase the tickets to initially activate the first wristband in order to then add a guest to the second wristband. If you try a different email it gives you an error message saying that email isn't in their system.

My concern is that they only allow one set of tix per email address. I used the same email address for both Fri & Sat tix and after adtivating friday it won't let me activate any of my saturday tix. Guess I should have used a diff email to buy my other sets of tix but they didn't say anything about only one pair of tix per person/email from what I could see so there's no real reason to do that. Phone CS said to email corporate which I did, but no response from them yet and I don't really expect one. Tried hitting them up on twitter as well but radio silence.

Oh well guess I'll go to Nike's Kendrick event on Saturday instead.

Anyone have an extra band for friday? Won a pair but I have a friend who wants to come as well.

Gonna be in LA tomorrow for all star weekend so I could just meet up with anyone in the area.

Weird that they're unveiling the AlphaEdge 4Ds before the Futurecraft 4Ds got a worldwide release.

Wonder if the AlphaEdge 4D is part of the "100,000" pears they plan on releasing in 2018 - and not just 100,000 pears of the Futurecrafts.

Weird that they're unveiling the AlphaEdge 4Ds before the Futurecraft 4Ds got a worldwide release.

Wonder if the AlphaEdge 4D is part of the "100,000" pears they plan on releasing in 2018 - and not just 100,000 pears of the Futurecrafts.
Almost certain it counts toward that 100K figure.

6EEF10C3-26E4-41F8-AB22-A1FAEAD53C96.jpeg

So LA gets 747 and an exclusive Adidas app drop.

NY got 3 stores that released pairs.

Don't forget about Chicago Adidas...

So LA gets 747 and an exclusive Adidas app drop.

NY got 3 stores that released pairs.

Don't forget about Chicago Adidas...
Chicago not seeing anything besides the Alphaedge 4D online drop. NYC is the home to the adidas Flagship and LA is hosting the ASG that’s why they’re getting all the attention right now.

Chicago not seeing anything besides the Alphaedge 4D online drop. NYC is the home to the adidas Flagship and LA is hosting the ASG that’s why they’re getting all the attention right now.
They put an originals flagship store in Chicago last year as well. I understand the all Star game stuff...I'm just saying don't forget Chicago...I can be patient...just don't forget about us.

They put an originals flagship store in Chicago last year as well. I understand the all Star game stuff...I'm just saying don't forget Chicago...I can be patient...just don't forget about us.
Well the FutureCraft 4D isnt an Originals shoe so it would never drop there unless they put 4D soles on an Originals model. The Originals Flagship got a lot of attention. But NYC has a legit adidas Flagship and an Originals Flagship. FutureCraft 4D dropped at the Flagship via the Adidas app.

question...

why are people on ebay advertising womens sizes as a 2 size difference from mens.

example "womens size 11/ mens size 9"

i thought it was only 1 size?

Back
Top Bottom