The Adidas "Futurecraft"

finally got to try them on, grabbed my TTS because these only come in full sizes. These are really tight. Tighter than your usual 1.0 knit, especially around the mid foot area. The length of these in my true size is good but overall upper part is very tight. I would probably needed a full size up to get some of that tightness alleviated. I go .5 size up on UB 1.0 but still have a pair of 1.0 in my TTS and the 4D FC are significantly tighter fit. Midsoles are cool but overall the cushion, comfort, and bounce on these are not comparable to UB's.

finally got to try them on, grabbed my TTS because these only come in full sizes. These are really tight. Tighter than your usual 1.0 knit, especially around the mid foot area. The length of these in my true size is good but overall upper part is very tight. I would probably needed a full size up to get some of that tightness alleviated. I go .5 size up on UB 1.0 but still have a pair of 1.0 in my TTS and the 4D FC are significantly tighter fit. Midsoles are cool but overall the cushion, comfort, and bounce on these are not comparable to UB's.

Heard the midsoles need about a week of breaking in.

makes sense since 4D is supposed to adapt/change over time. I can see the midsoles getting springier/bouncier after breaking them in. I will have to wear thin socks and removed insoles to also let the upper break in.

Now these ones are decent

won't pay $450 tho

and the ones that just dropped can go in the garbage
DA808DBC-798C-44D8-B3F7-3E002E2B1BF8.png

09C366B7-7C5B-4DCE-BB66-DAED1991939E.png

i really like the arsham stuff...i picked up the last pair he dropped, super clean, y3 vibes, very comfortable and easy to beat up. His stuff is always a little too pricey

i really like the arsham stuff...i picked up the last pair he dropped, super clean, y3 vibes, very comfortable and easy to beat up. His stuff is always a little too pricey
Those grey joints? I was interested but passed.

Nice, definitely some unclaimed Men's pair from those out of state people thinking SNS is gonna ship

please teach us your ways :emoji_pray:
Just talk to people without coming across like a mouth breathing reseller. They get enough of that in nyc, if you can have a nice convo, show your passionate, do your homework on the store. Jazz em up a bit, it goes a long way.

If it were me, I’d be in there talking about my experiences in other sns stores in London or Paris. I’d talk about how great I think their raffle system is and how awesome their transparency on social media is. I’d ask the
If the first few weeks in nyc is what they hoped it would be. What’s been great. What hasn’t. How is it different than their euro stores. Stuff like that. If you communicate w conviction and passion and a genuine interest in their day to day, I guarantee doors will open up. All of a sudden you find your window to throw in a “hey, I know this is a shot in the dark but...”

What’s the downside. They say no but you’ve cultivated a relationship that goes slightly beyond a superficial transaction. And that’s valuable for the next time.

That’s how I like to do things.

Back
Top Bottom