The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I do respect the hustle and they’ve all shown their true colors. I actually speak to marv and he had a pair also, he told me the pairs were from a friends and family event in NYC.
I just heard the same thing. Still looking for that sz 13. Don’t wanna wait either. Lol

This wasn’t it tho. This was taken around the time the UBS first dropped and no one batted an eye. It wasn’t until he wore the all white energy boost that people went bat**** crazy trying to get their hands on Boost. He also wore pure boost before this photo and no one even cared.

he even did a GQ article wh the PBs

5592fee86e48e6391a256cda_style-2014-08-kanye-west-kanye-west-gq-magazine-september-2014-style-05.jpg

Not gonna lie, it was around this time that my interest was piqued and I bought those exact same shoes from FTL - i still remember the dude at the register was saying 'all of a sudden we've started to sell more and more of these'....

the rest, as they say, was history...:nthat:

What's with people's dislike for people dressing like Kanye? His fashion choice before he started dressing like a bum, dad, or tucking his sweats into his socks looked good.

he even did a GQ article wh the PBs

5592fee86e48e6391a256cda_style-2014-08-kanye-west-kanye-west-gq-magazine-september-2014-style-05.jpg

Not gonna lie, it was around this time that my interest was piqued and I bought those exact same shoes from FTL - i still remember the dude at the register was saying 'all of a sudden we've started to sell more and more of these'....

the rest, as they say, was history...:nthat:

They actually gave away Pure Boosts to FTL employees for free when they came out. I still wish I hadn't passed on the Camo PBs. They were marked down rather quickly in Houston, too; like less within a month or so of them releasing. Could have gotten them for $50 with my military discount. Regardless, still got about 4/5 1.0 PBs for that price. Things pretty much marinated on the shelves forever.

yeah i bought a lot of the first version Pure Boost when it went on deep discount. Even my first pair that I bought fairly close to release date was purchased with a few coupons stacked

Im in miami but will be in Nyc on the 10th. Anyone know how i can change my location so I can sign up

Can anyone point me in the direction of sizing advice? Can't seem to find any good posts. I'm a 9.5 in UB 1.0, 9 in UB2.0/3.0, 10 in 350 V2s (Zebra, Blue Tint).

Guessing I should go for a size 9?

im afraid to size down in adidas.

im a 9.5 in UB. Im entering for mens 10 and womens 11

i have never tried on the futurecraft though

Yeah just looking at the 11 I have I can already tell I need the 12, all my ub are 11.5 and they fit snug. The struggle

Who has that sample 12:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom