The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Hey, I woke up with exclusive access to these on Packer for retail. It looks like I can still go in and buy them. If anyone is needing some we can work it out. I don't want any extra, just trying to help other 4d fans out. Also, if you have shopped with Packer before, check your email. Maybe you have the access, too.
InkedPacker 4D Blessing_LI.jpg

if you’re hooking up for retaildefinitely interested!

Anyone who had the og have this version in hand to speak to the sizing?

Had to sell the og's because an 11 was too tight. Ordered 11 & 11.5 this time and will let the one that doesn't fit go for retail if anyone needs.

Chances we can snag these with a code/under retail? Been wanting a pair since they originally came out but I feel like the hype around this is gone...

Chances we can snag these with a code/under retail? Been wanting a pair since they originally came out but I feel like the hype around this is gone...

Hard to say without knowing the stock numbers, I also think there could stock issues as End has pulled the product from the raffle.

Demand does seem very low, all the last sales on StockX have been below retail.

Seems only 4D collabs sell out these days. (SNS, SS, Packer collab sat a bit though). Might have a shot at getting the OGs under retail tbh. But do you wanna take that risk?

Seems only 4D collabs sell out these days. (SNS, SS, Packer collab sat a bit though). Might have a shot at getting the OGs under retail tbh. But do you wanna take that risk?

Which I don't understand, in terms of the Packer collab. It's such a nice shoe. Not sure why it sat.

Part of me does, part of me doesn't... I'll flip a coin for it come release day :rofl:

Some EU links for the fam (with the country code of the shop and drop time, sorted by drop time):

SPECIAL MILANO [IT - 23:00 CET]

AFEW [DE - 0:00 CET]

OVERKILL [DE - 0:00 CET]

SOLEBOX [DE - 0:00 CET]

FOOTDISTRICT [ES - 0:00 CET]

BSTN [DE - 0:01 CET]

43EINHALB [DE - 0:01 CET]

YME [NO - 0:00 CET]

SNEAKERIUM [FR - 0:00 CET]

REZET [DK - 08:00 CET]

And finally, obviously Adidas CONFIRMED :lol:

Good luck fam :pimp: (not that you would need it, because I think this should be easy to cop for retail :lol:)

Last edited:
Midnight release on EU sites was cooked in minutes, I managed to get a order in at Footdistrict hope they didn't oversell.

Back
Top Bottom