The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

^Green Zone had me heated
laugh.gif
too soon for that movie
laugh.gif

Just finished watching this.

The movie was good, though I was a lil underwhelmed because I was expecting it to be fast(er) paced.

For those who've already watched it, were you expecting a guest cameo by Morgan Freeman as the Chairman? Cause I was...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just finished watching this.

The movie was good, though I was a lil underwhelmed because I was expecting it to be fast(er) paced.

For those who've already watched it, were you expecting a guest cameo by Morgan Freeman as the Chairman? Cause I was...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Worst movie of the year award nominee....

I feel like the trailer rickrolled the crap out of me, making me think this @*++ was a thriller with a deep plot, when in reality is probably the most shallow and idiotic love story ever, nevermind a ton of corny scenes...

NT don't waste your money

I feel like the trailer rickrolled the crap out of me, making me think this @*++ was a thriller with a deep plot, when in reality is probably the most shallow and idiotic love story ever, nevermind a ton of corny scenes...

It was alright.. nothing special at all... the previews definitely had me thinking it was something completely different.. didn't know it would be a love story... also had critics say it was more "thought provoking" than Inception... and that is the furthest thing from true

It was alright.. nothing special at all... the previews definitely had me thinking it was something completely different.. didn't know it would be a love story... also had critics say it was more "thought provoking" than Inception... and that is the furthest thing from true

havent seen it, but from what i see.. the movie "THE BOX" comes to mind.. pure crap

havent seen it, but from what i see.. the movie "THE BOX" comes to mind.. pure crap

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks for saving me the money.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks for saving me the money.

disappointed. The whole concept of transporting doors was amazing but that was it. There was nothing else it could do, I hoped the movie had a deeper meaning but meh. I'll give it a C+. Not gonna lie but I got sleepy 30 minutes in.

disappointed. The whole concept of transporting doors was amazing but that was it. There was nothing else it could do, I hoped the movie had a deeper meaning but meh. I'll give it a C+. Not gonna lie but I got sleepy 30 minutes in.

Back
Top Bottom