The Age of Music Piracy Is Officially Over

Shocking article title, but $1 a song is cheap? If I purchase 12 songs (average hip hop album), I'm still paying $12 which was what I'd usually pay for a new release at Best Buy. PLUS, I don't even get the actual CD. Call me old school, but I actually like having the CD.

having cd >>>>> buying digital

i enjoy having the artwork and stuff
pimp.gif

but i still download the most
laugh.gif

having cd >>>>> buying digital

i enjoy having the artwork and stuff
pimp.gif

but i still download the most
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I came in here to express my outrage.

Unless they just ban the internet altogether, piracy will never stop.
It's like weed. It's been illegal for like what, over 60 years now? But people still get high everyday.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I came in here to express my outrage.

Unless they just ban the internet altogether, piracy will never stop.
It's like weed. It's been illegal for like what, over 60 years now? But people still get high everyday.

Damnn, the title had me shook for a second. lol my music collection, if bought thru itunes, would cost me about $4,000. Why the eff would I do that? When i can get it for $0? iTunes is for rich ppl

Damnn, the title had me shook for a second. lol my music collection, if bought thru itunes, would cost me about $4,000. Why the eff would I do that? When i can get it for $0? iTunes is for rich ppl

most mixtapes are better then albums and they're FREE.....da hell imma pay for a inferior product for?

most mixtapes are better then albums and they're FREE.....da hell imma pay for a inferior product for?

Downloading music is overrated and has been for as long as it existed these past, what, 15 years. The quality is plain bad compared to a CD. It's good for casual listening, but if you really like a song/artist, listening to an MP3 (even the higher quality ones) doesn't even come close to listening to a store bought CD, where the sound is so much cleaner. But I agree that paying for downloading music is just plain stupid.
Heard of FLAC?

I don't get the big deal about people needing what.cd as a must have. I'm a what, waffles, and demonoid member and I use demonoid the most by far with waffles in second and I rarely use What
grin.gif

and in relation to that article
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is my response

Downloading music is overrated and has been for as long as it existed these past, what, 15 years. The quality is plain bad compared to a CD. It's good for casual listening, but if you really like a song/artist, listening to an MP3 (even the higher quality ones) doesn't even come close to listening to a store bought CD, where the sound is so much cleaner. But I agree that paying for downloading music is just plain stupid.
Heard of FLAC?

I don't get the big deal about people needing what.cd as a must have. I'm a what, waffles, and demonoid member and I use demonoid the most by far with waffles in second and I rarely use What
grin.gif

and in relation to that article
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is my response

i only buy vinyl, occasionally i'll buy an album from itunes to support an underground artist but that is about it.

i only buy vinyl, occasionally i'll buy an album from itunes to support an underground artist but that is about it.

Please stop bragging about where you get your illegal music and broadcasting the sites all over this website...

...if you people get my favorite sites RIAA'd by running your mouth, I'm 4Chan-in' ALL y'all.

wired magazine has like 1 good article every either edition.  this ain't one of them.  

Please stop bragging about where you get your illegal music and broadcasting the sites all over this website...

...if you people get my favorite sites RIAA'd by running your mouth, I'm 4Chan-in' ALL y'all.

wired magazine has like 1 good article every either edition.  this ain't one of them.  

Back
Top Bottom