Nike with the quick turnaround.
Ditto what everyone been saying.
Review in main thread.

Think I got fakes from stockx. Yall look at this crap

Attachments

• 20191221_091848.jpg
    20191221_091848.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 109
I genuinely love these and was so sad I missed them on SNKRS. If anyone has a size 13 that they'd be willing to let go of for retail + shipping, hit me up!

I got my pair in from StockX mines checks out with the L side saying Lil Rey & R side saying XVI years old..... I’m just gonna sell it back not feeling em tight I sold my DB 12a now I’m hunting those again. The 12>14 any day!

Think I got fakes from stockx. Yall look at this crap
Doesn't mean they are fake you see it happened multiple times over a few of Nike's shoes where its supposed to say two different things on the tongues but the factory messes up and puts the same saying on both.. it's most likely a misprint unless you have more evidence or tells that also make it seem fake.. this just happened on a bunch of the night of mischief dunks that came out in October where one side was supposed to say trick and the other treat but both said treat treat or trick trick

Doesn't mean they are fake you see it happened multiple times over a few of Nike's shoes where its supposed to say two different things on the tongues but the factory messes up and puts the same saying on both.. it's most likely a misprint unless you have more evidence or tells that also make it seem fake.. this just happened on a bunch of the night of mischief dunks that came out in October where one side was supposed to say trick and the other treat but both said treat treat or trick trick
I do understand this could be a nike factory flaw but stockx needs to do better. I still dont trust the sneaker or stockx. If I cant buy it from a retail store I just wont buy it

I wish I seen these in person before purchasing off StockX in person really not feeling em. Back to StockX they go!

Back
Top Bottom