The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Got my pair from Villa, I'm not the quality control police that I see on NT these days but..... I do remember my OG pair having a darker richer black outsole, and the leather was like 30% nicer. I thought I may have gotten a fake pair for a sec. But for $133, my mouth is shut.
Dang I thought the same thing...On mines the midsole Zoom went MIA.. I'm tempted to knife these :evil:

Got my pair from Villa, I'm not the quality control police that I see on NT these days but..... I do remember my OG pair having a darker richer black outsole, and the leather was like 30% nicer. I thought I may have gotten a fake pair for a sec. But for $133, my mouth is shut.

but how do you come up with 30% nicer??????

Last edited:
Wore mind I that I bought from the Villa sale...I honestly bought just to have a 15...but I soon quickly remember why they gave me turf toe in HS lmao

Yes, I knew I haven't lost my mind completely.   Again would love to have those white reds..  Thank you as well. aj11fan

No prob! As soon as I saw the white/red ones, I went to find old eastbays cause I know these were avail for retail. Eventually made it to discount.

I got boxes of old eastbay spanning back to 1995. I stopped getting them around 2006 but started to get them again. Def trips down memory lane!

Figure of speech... it was a softer leather, not butter soft, but also not as bad as the pair I got the other day. But if you take a half used leather sponge to them, they look much better.
but how do you come up with 30% nicer??????[/quote

Last edited:
These don't have double stack zoom. They do have heel and forefoot units.

]

not talking about these guy im talking about the xix because magic said he needs them for his collection but they too ugly to buy

Last edited:
but how do you come up with 30% nicer??????

hes kind of right though

my ogs leather is a tiny bit softer on one shoe but stiffer on the other.

its also a bit more shine not sure how to describe it. looks more oiled lol

besides the leather being a bit better and having a rubber heel instead of a plastic one they are basically identical in appearance

someone said the tongue goes up a bit more on the retro than the ogs. thats not the case with mine. my ogs tongue goes up more than the retros

wore my ogs today man its crazy how a 17 year old shoe can hold up so well.

Last edited:
...... no ish hes right

thats how it always is retros to og

but outta nowhere to say its "30% softer".........
why not 69%? why not 20%?

its softer.

it just came out like he was the scientist from the simpsons

...... no ish hes right

thats how it always is retros to og

but outta nowhere to say its "30% softer".........
why not 69%? why not 20%?

its softer.

it just came out like he was the scientist from the simpsons
Lmao! That's how bad it's become on all of these threads. The quality control police posting pics of toebox widow's peak on one shoe bigger than the other shoe, etc. My comment, I thought was clearly to be taken as a figure of speech, was taken literally. Sometimes Niketalk peeps remind me of the nerds from "The Big Bang Theory". Hilarious. All love, but let's breathe and beat up these kicks as best we can!

Then buy em again from a poor desperate soul off ebay for even cheaper and do it again....

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom