The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

There's so many jordans that I think are awesome designs, but are unwearable. This is one of them. Although I could see it working with today's fashion, if you really go all the way with the look.

I might grab for the collection on an extreme discount...like under $100 which probably will happen. But they won't get worn much. This shoe gave me turf toe cause it doesn't truly lock your foot down. The inner bootie constantly shifts.

i need a new pair of 15s all my are are falling apart 
tired.gif

Welp.

It's not looking like these will be any better than the 07 retro, which was absolute basura.

I see it's still cool to hate on XVs... I'm willing to bet 75% of you didn't own the originals.

XVs are appreciated, still have my 4 OG pairs :smokin

I had the og's when they came out and loved them so it's a no brained to get these x2 cause of the sentimental value...the NDC images looks fantastic btw.

Welp.

It's not looking like these will be any better than the 07 retro, which was absolute basura.

I see it's still cool to hate on XVs... I'm willing to bet 75% of you didn't own the originals.

XVs are appreciated, still have my 4 OG pairs :smokin

I did and my toes hurt just looking at them. Worst basketball shoe of all time.

Actually, its Jefferson State they seem to have a problem with now that i look at it. As if no one happens to live in that prime area of the country.

TIL The area starting from Redding CA to Roseburg OR is garbage and deserted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom