The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Repped, pulled the trigger. Something tells me these aren't gonna reach the prices we expect, and after what happened with the 9s and the 16s, I don't wanna risk it.

they will go lower

i have ogs still so i can risk it tho

but im counting on copping these for around 133 shipped in a month

Even at 165 shipped I'm holding back and I actually like them smh [emoji]128532[/emoji]

684p5t.jpg

Cough: MJ wore them: cough: ..there was thread a few years ago that compiled him wearing AJ1 - AJ23... XVs are a decent shoe, I feel the style aged well, don't feel the Lows were fluid..Overall definitely not the worse out of 31 models. The shoe sold a little less than the XIVs, which is not saying much but they didn't tank as most would think. There was a lot of support for this shoe from NBAers, collegiate programs. Remember this was also a regional shoe.

Reggie Miller played in them. He had a,black/yellow pair.
I played in them too and i must say they suck.
Fitting is not optimal especailly for narrow or flat footed ballers.
Courtfeel was subpar to me. I rather played in my OG 12 than in these.

Ppl keep thinking high number retros will sit.....the kids who got this shoe when it came out are definitely copping I know I am. Heads 25-30 **** with these. We're getting to a time where all the retros old heads didn't like but still sold (15 -23) the kids who copped in middle school and high school want to re-cop

Ppl keep thinking high number retros will sit.....the kids who got this shoe when it came out are definitely copping I know I am. Heads 25-30 **** with these. We're getting to a time where all the retros old heads didn't like but still sold (15 -23) the kids who copped in middle school and high school want to re-cop

This. 15s are a big shoe for me, been waiting on these

Really want to hold off on these... I have a promo code and a gift card but after what happened with the 16s idk if I should snag em on sneakers

Dont pay retail on these. Theres no hype now just as the og sat.

Copped em I'm a fan of 15s, in for the midnights as well. These and 19s look dope with joggers and slim jeans. Still have a little left on the gift card and that goes straight to sequoia's

Back
Top Bottom