The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

just copped off snkrs. wish i woulda saw the 23penny price in time. just left the mall and there was shenanigans going on. none of the stores had my size, which was surprising. each store, when i asked for my size they went to the back to get it then came back looking confused like they just vanished b4 their eyes. after that happened a couple times i hopped on the phone and copped.

not sure what's going on with this release, but it may end up like 16s and chi 9s. its funny bc the mall was pretty quiet although there was ppl buying these. they. must not have produced very many. 10.5 is ALWAYS the most abundant size so how did no stores have any?
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Reggie Miller played in them. He had a,black/yellow pair.
I know bro, I was around :lol: . My response was for the guy that said he never saw Jordan wear them because 'he hated them'. We have a regional Jordan here, came out in Low and Moc versions, and both the Jordan Swift6 and Jordan Select featured similar tongue designs, a lot happened with this shoe in '99-'00... But anyway, I copped, can't wait until they come in.

Last edited:
wonder how 23penny can make profit below retail, he must have a Nike account to get them at wholesale price?

Last edited:
can i get the link. i want but i really dont want. but then again they look nice and i also want to see if theyre are sitting

I just wish someone would post how the sizing is on these. Every video on YouTube doesn't say a thing about fit. And the OG's I have ran .5 big. Just want to know if I should size down or not. Any insight would be much appreciated! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Im hearing that these are a QS.. Coupons wont work smh.. Im hoping these sit in stores for atleast a month

Ppl keep thinking high number retros will sit.....the kids who got this shoe when it came out are definitely copping I know I am. Heads 25-30 **** with these. We're getting to a time where all the retros old heads didn't like but still sold (15 -23) the kids who copped in middle school and high school want to re-cop

This. 15s are a big shoe for me, been waiting on these
Most definitely, I want these but I already have the 9, and the 16's. I want these for the 12 th grader in me that bought these years ago but I can justify the space jam 9,s and the navy blue 16's because I've had both models before but not in those color ways. But I do think they will sit for 2 to 3 weeks and then it will be harder to find. Outlets may not see these. Also these are not and I repeat in my opinion are not the ugliest in the Jordan signature shoe line up. Those navy joints are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]. So to all who cop these are not that bad.

Just copped a pair from Nike.com.

Will likely return, I stopped by Foot Action to check them out on my way to a movie.

Quality was meh, the display model and the new in box pairs looked nothing like the XVI's or Origin flight 2's in terms of quality. Both had glue residue from the joining of the leather and woven mesh.

Picked up, got em on foot now. They aren't as wide as the 07s. I've got a wide foot and I'm typically a size 11 because of it, but I've got the 07s in a 10.5.. Tried on the 10.5 and 11 at FTL and had to go with the 11. These are def a more narrow and true to size fit than the previous.

Last edited:
Had a busy morning today. Just checking SNKRS and NDC and they are out of 7.5
I'll keep monitoring today and tomorrow to see if they pop back up if not i'll have to hit the local shops

Back
Top Bottom