The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

1st week sales will always be good then after the people that really want them copped resell will be trash and people will be letting them go for retail.

3B1A5BB3-55E9-4738-AE73-075022B9EC6B.png
:smh: :stoneface:

Price sure dropped a lot in a day we might have some hope... navy 11's did the same thing.

Screenshot_20171021-093335.png
My size was selling for $385-425 last I checked. By the time these come in, they will be listed at $300-$350 I’m guessing. Which, on a $250 shoe ($271 after tax), plus the selling fees, will net basically $0. I wish the resellers would have left these alone, but, with patience these can probably be had for retail within a month...I hope haha

My size was selling for $385-425 last I checked. By the time these come in, they will be listed at $300-$350 I’m guessing. Which, on a $250 shoe ($271 after tax), plus the selling fees, will net basically $0. I wish the resellers would have left these alone, but, with patience these can probably be had for retail within a month...I hope haha

Yeah mine's at around $450.00 and dont forget if you use a new email signup StockX gives a $20.00 off code. Maybe wishful thinking but we might be able to grab them a shade under retail... I'm just happy I didn't pull the trigger on trophy rooms a few days ago at $205.00 I'd much rather these.

Firs I have heard of this stockx site. It looks awesome. I'm going to be spending a lot of money on it

Just be prepared for a lot of auctions you win to get kicked back and fail authentication, because their authentication process seems very extreme. I've now won 3 pairs of cement NA 4's already and NONE passed authentication. You can read some pretty wild stories here https://niketalk.com/threads/has-anyone-else-been-using-stockx.644042/ (the last few pages are the best) it's a cool site/concept, but they pull some shady stuff sometimes the merchandise is legit (at least everything I've purchased) just some of their business practices seem off a bit.

they should've learned after soleflys and trophy rooms but >D

Just be prepared for a lot of auctions you win to get kicked back and fail authentication, because their authentication process seems very extreme. I've now won 3 pairs of cement NA 4's already and NONE passed authentication. You can read some pretty wild stories here https://niketalk.com/threads/has-anyone-else-been-using-stockx.644042/ (the last few pages are the best) it's a cool site/concept, but they pull some shady stuff sometimes the merchandise is legit (at least everything I've purchased) just some of their business practices seem off a bit.
Thank you for the heads up.

Thank you for the heads up.

No problem that's what we do here right?.? It crushed me when I won the 4's the first time (this shoe has eluded me since the first retro in 99' when I HAD to return my defected pair), and I was so happy I went bought a couple shirts and hats to rock with em' LOL only to find out a couple days later authentication failed. The whole process takes about a week if you win the auction the seller has 2 days... I think to mail the shoe in for authentication they do that pretty quick (a day or two) and if they pass they send them out pretty quick. Meanwhile they do take your money immediately, but if the shoe doesn't pass your refund is back almost instantly.

A lot of money for this colorway (which looks very green in the video). It's cool, but I'm waiting for the Breds.

How's the cushioning on these? Didn't I read a while age that M. Jordan started using a more firm set up as he got older?

Definitely not paying resell for these. I prefer the trophy rooms because of the leather used, and would prefer the soleflys if they weren't allll white. These would be nice to have at retail but no more.

Back
Top Bottom