The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

There are two sizes (10 & 12) of the Trophy Room 16 back in stock on the site

Size 10 is gone, the sz 12 still there...

Last edited:
I'm mean. I did pay the same thing pretty much for Copper xvii, so I won't front on these. Besides I missed out on the jams. Which I'm sure is the general consensus for people who get these.

The whole xvi campaign seems like yesterday to me. I need the bred xvi too.

If they gave us blk/red true to OG I'd gladly pay up for em....but not that CDP bull. Nah

What was the difference between the OG and the CDP? I've got the OG, so I am curious how different the CDP is. It looked like the same color scheme when I saw it in pictures.

OG had actual patent leather. CDP had pleather. Kinda reminiscent of 09 space jam pleather and 16 back with actual patent. The OG zoom and heel air was actually cushioned where as the CDP was tough and had to be "broken in".

OG had actual patent leather. CDP had pleather. Kinda reminiscent of 09 space jam pleather and 16 back with actual patent. The OG zoom and heel air was actually cushioned where as the CDP was tough and had to be "broken in".

Yeah I agree. I never had OG 16's but I did buy two cdp 7-16's and the 16's were very uncomfortable to wear. Liked the look but the comfort was atrocious.

My rule with patent leather is if I can run my finger nail across the surface of it with no pressure and it seems to get caught then it of good quality. If it's hard like plastic like my CDP xi then it's trash.

Yeah I agree. I never had OG 16's but I did buy two cdp 7-16's and the 16's were very uncomfortable to wear. Liked the look but the comfort was atrocious.

Like wavy said, CDPs had to be broken in. Even then, they were much stiffer than the OGs. Not sure if its due to the EPA banning of True "Nike Air" gas in Air-sole units in 04 or the change from large cell PU to small cell PU, but they were not as soft.

I do remember the OG black/reds having slick *** soles though :lol:. Things were like walking on ice until they wore down a little. Never a problem with the other colorways though.

If there's any XVI I want, it's the White/Navy. 

Just need someone to buy them at retail and regret the purchase later so I can take them off their hands lol.

The prices have fallen for the re sellers because everyone wanting a pair for the most part got them.

I doubt you will find a better price, about 30 below retail so I would grab them .

I assume they are DS, correct?

The prices have fallen for the re sellers because everyone wanting a pair for the most part got them.

I doubt you will find a better price, about 30 below retail so I would grab them .

I assume they are DS, correct?

Correct DS

Back
Top Bottom