The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Some are right; these are still sitting in some of the stores around me.

Thing is, I'm so reluctant to spend anything over 240 for any pair of shoes these days. So 270 with tax is OD already. So I'd rather wait to see if a price drop happens, seeing how these are sitting. 1 store by me said they only sold 3 pairs total since they dropped.

But if they don't drop in price, and they still eventually sell out - I wouldn't be mad. Just not spending 275 on these.

Wow if these released in March in 2001, my parents bought me my pair as a gift in August 2001 so they sat on shelves for that long

Seen the Navy dips at the mall yesterday and got a lil hype but I ain't droppin anything over $150 for a pair of sneakers again unless they're NikeIDs.

I tried not to buy at 250, but they were too clean in person. Using a 20 dollar reward and a 50 dollar gift card made it easier to buy too. :D

I went half size up and they fit perfectly.

DOes Nike charge you a restocking fee for returns?

Nike is one of the easiest companies to do returns with. You can also take your receipt or order number and return them to the Outlet or Factory stores. I have no guilt when returning to them, its great.

If you haven't noticed, I deleted your first post saying the same thing.

NTers don't need any updates on when YOUR order is shipped. Keep stuff like that to yourself because quite honestly, nobody cares.

Okay then delete the new one? If you quoted it then itll stay on here still

Back
Top Bottom