The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I think I'm Gonna send my pair back to Nike and wait and see if I can get them for cheaper in the future. I like them, but not sure I'm willing to drop $250 on em when patience may help me save money.

I think I'm Gonna send my pair back to Nike and wait and see if I can get them for cheaper in the future. I like them, but not sure I'm willing to drop $250 on em when patience may help me save money.
We all ahve to do that so that they can drop to 180 or something then we cop.

Just hold them until you get a discount pair, then return. Just in case you don't. You can return well into a year later.

Plus, they're pretty nice b ball shoes man, aint gonna front. Always depends on the court and different shoes do different jobs, but I loved it when I played in the XVIs. You got that swag and some decent performance :smokin

I have a wide foot and I loved the wide toebox. Grip is nice. The lockdown is aight, tied them up tight but my foot still moved around a bit. Still.

I wanna see someone rock the Art Basels for B--Ball! Why do I see so many pairs on ebay and GOAT :smh: :x .

I recall there were issues when balling in 16's, mainly the gaiters not staying on.
Without the gaiters, a decent shoe for balling, somewhat clunky.

Sporadic sizes are available in some stores.
Mostly big sizes are available online.
Expect them to be sold out if the retailer accepts discount codes for these.

Just hold them until you get a discount pair, then return. Just in case you don't. You can return well into a year later.
Thanks didn't know you can return a year later. You'll get a cash return still if you return them a year later?

Thanks didn't know you can return a year later. You'll get a cash return still if you return them a year later?

Take a minute to read the return policy. It's actually pretty informative.
It's always good to know the return policy of the store you purchase from in case you have to return for any reason like foot discomfort or simply not liking them.
Some spots only give store credit while others want to treat you like a criminal because you had a change of heart.

Last edited:
It's always good to know the return policy of the store you purchase from in case you have to return for any reason like foot discomfort or simply not liking them.
Some spots only give store credit while others want to treat you like a criminal because you had a change of heart.
Yea I've read Nike's return policy. Someone mentioned returning something after a year and wasn't sure how true this info was. I've heard Nike's return policy is lax.

Yea I've read Nike's return policy. Someone mentioned returning something after a year and wasn't sure how true this info was. I've heard Nike's return policy is lax.

It's over a year if you haven't worn the product and 30 days if used no questions asked.

Nike return policy is very lax.
Go into your order history now and look at something you bought 18 months ago and click on the return button. That's literally all there is to it.
Like I said, worn is 30 days (60 currently extended for holidays) and if new it's basically endless. I've returned stuff well over a year later when I find em on clearance.

Nike return policy is very lax.
Go into your order history now and look at something you bought 18 months ago and click on the return button. That's literally all there is to it.
Like I said, worn is 30 days (60 currently extended for holidays) and if new it's basically endless. I've returned stuff well over a year later when I find em on clearance.

yup. That's why whenever i buy shoes i tuck the receipt under the tissue paper. i don't plan to return but things happen.

Right, you never know if you score at a huge savings and can get full retail back.

i think the and 1 kd 2 copied some of its elements. i think thats why the and 1 kd 2 are one of my favorite non nikes

I got shipping confirmation from Centre today. When I get them in I'll have my own thoughts on the shoe, but I've been hearing nice things about them so far.

Saw two pairs of the Navy's on the hash wall at my local outlet today.
Not sure of price but hash wall was 30% offf.

So I'm thinking tto myself that some NT'er returned their pairs after finding them cheaper.

Saw two pairs of the Navy's on the hash wall at my local outlet today.
Not sure of price but hash wall was 30% offf.

So I'm thinking tto myself that some NT'er returned their pairs after finding them cheaper.
This makes the title of this thread that much more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom